The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
stressed out really and tired, frustrated with my situation and people in general

:frown:

What's up :frown:
Original post by somemightsay888
:frown:

What's up :frown:

just have a bit of a complicated home life :redface: it's all a bit messy and falling apart but equally too personal for this thread and tsr in general :nah:

how are you? :hugs: feeling better since last night i hope? :console:
just have a bit of a complicated home life :redface: it's all a bit messy and falling apart but equally too personal for this thread and tsr in general :nah:

how are you? :hugs: feeling better since last night i hope? :console:

Oh right, sorry to hear. Messy home life's are the worst, inescapable

Nope, feel just as bad if not worse :tongue:
Oh right, sorry to hear. Messy home life's are the worst, inescapable

Nope, feel just as bad if not worse :tongue:

:hugs: and yeh :redface: even when i leave for uni i feel like it's like leaving the gas on and leaving the house, eventually it will catch fire

sorry to hear that SMS :frown:

a ghost hug for a ghost :cube:
:hugs: and yeh :redface: even when i leave for uni i feel like it's like leaving the gas on and leaving the house, eventually it will catch fire

sorry to hear that SMS :frown:

a ghost hug for a ghost :cube:

Oh :redface: Sorry for your situation, it must be heavy with uni and leaving home on the cards

Feel sick :s-smilie:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Feel sick :s-smilie:

Aww :console:

Hope you feel better soon Cheese! :hugs:
Original post by Jack22031994

Hope you feel better soon Cheese! :hugs:

Thanks, not sure what's caused it but hope it goes soon :hugs: How u doing?
Thanks, not sure what's caused it but hope it goes soon :hugs: How u doing?

No problem :h: aww :frown: I hope it goes soon too! :console:

I'm doing okay thanks :h:
Original post by Jack22031994
No problem :h: aww :frown: I hope it goes soon too! :console:

I'm doing okay thanks :h:

Thank you :cube: I hope it does
Glad to hear!!!
Thank you :cube: I hope it does
Glad to hear!!!

No problem :jumphug:

Life is hell
It really is
And it only goes downhill...
Life is hell
It really is
And it only goes downhill...

:hugs:
Drunk and happy, juat how i like it.
Lonely
Original post by Dr Strange

True :yep:

Lol come off it - someone who enjoys kicking people must have a competitive streak :colone:

Wait... backtrack, lmao, did I say I enjoy kicking people? :teehee:

I guess a good thing about looking out for tomorrow when you've had a bad day is that you realise that there's still some hope left in you. That's so important, right? :biggrin:

Hope is very important :yep: And its another new day and a brighter tomorrow :awesome:

Lmao I doubt it. You'd get better odds on pigs flying :tongue: :rofl:

Pigs can fly. I saw it in a cartoon when I was young. And I'm gullible enough to believe anything :yep:

:lol: It's good that you enjoy it; it's also good that people around you (and even us) enjoy the challenge. :yep:

Ehh I certainly don't enjoy when I'm difficult with myself. I'm sure people irl would agree here. :rofl:

Awww, that's a long time, but some things just stick to us like that. It's natural :redface:

But I guess it's important to remember that we all have weaknesses, and we all do things that either aren't good for us or other people when we need an emotional release. So what if we tried to understand the possible circumstances that cause people to act like they do, instead of simply pinning the blame on ourselves for being weak/bad people?

*quivery lips* soz

I mean, you probably think it happened because it was your fault in some way - maybe because you see some obvious weakness/bad thing about you which meant that they didn't like you. But that's not true. I know it's hard to think this way, but they didn't have anything against you personally. What they actually (subconsciously) didn't like was some underlying issue(s) that compelled them to act in the way they did. After all, you never know what's gone on in other people's lives, and you can only judge them on what you see of them. I mean, one person can get caught up this just as easily as the next person, and it's not as if they'd planned to target you specifically. But that they did has made you stronger/taught you various things about life, hasn't it? And similarly, once they realise that their behaviour was wrong, that'll also help them rebuild their own lives, right? Hopefully this makes some sense :colondollar: and I know it's hard to dismiss the impact of what happened, so sorry if I upset you at any point :redface:

Was because I was a so called 'high achiever'. They were my so called 'friends'. 1 or 2, I could deal. But 7+ eh, uneven balance. In a tiny school.
No, they specifically targeted me. And were very clever about it. In a way it couldn't be caught. It was all planned. I know because a) they admitted it b) i overheard them c) was confirmed by someone else

Taught me not to trust. Even those closest to you will suddenly turn on you. Taught me to look for ways out.

Eh lol they said sorry :colonhash:

Because why not? :tongue: And..

1) No you don't. :colonhash: You think you do. If you want an objective assessment, the best way is to let a small child (i.e one the purest/most innocent of God's creations) compare your :colonhash: mood to your :smile: mood. What they'll see is that the latter is hidden by the former, not the other way round :yes: Don't believe me? Try it! :tongue: :u:
2) Lol I'm not "ahead" in any sense. :lol: All I'm saying is that instead of letting negativity win, why not let who you really are challenge that negativity? So look for those silly smiles, and then ask the frowns "why aren't you smiles as well?" Couldn't it be that those frowns are just as silly as your smile? :tongue:
3) Haha it definitely is contagious. :yep: I hope you've been spreading it all over :ahee:

1. Ah hell no. No child is seeing my :colonhash: mood :rofl: Gets them shut up fast, ngl :toofunny:
2. I actually don't understand. Explain in baby terms please
3. The world should be ill by now :yep:

:five: Haha that's a good thing. It's the sign of a healthy mind. :yep: After all, we're humans, not robots who react logically to everything :tongue:

Now that's more like it. :toofunny: You see, you're not all :colonhash: are you? :tongue:

Interesting. Will be stealimg that, thanks, to counter anyone who say it's madness.

I think I am. But you're being nice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amazing. I'm having a great weekend :smile:
Like I have no identity
Like I'm a stranger to myself
Weird
Why do u suddenly wanna cry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good :biggrin: Wow I feel good :woo:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest