The Student Room Group

How to prepare for a Sixth from interview ?

I have the interview on Monday !! I am a person who struggles to get a point across without looking nervous and anxious.
Original post by Rakkidoesscience
I have the interview on Monday !! I am a person who struggles to get a point across without looking nervous and anxious.

Think about why you want to do the subjects you've chosen, and be ready to discuss this. Also think about why you've chosen that particular sixth form. They might not ask about it, but if they do it's good to have done your research beforehand. Also be ready to talk about any extracurriculars that you do. Practice answering questions around stuff like this before you go so it's easier to do it on they day. It really helped me for my uni interviews. Just dress nicely, smile at people while you're there, sit up straight, and talk with conviction. One thing I hate at interviews is when everyone sits there silently. Come up with a couple of questions to ask them about the courses or the sixth form itself, and shake their hand when the interview is over :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending