The Student Room Group

Need help with unis

Hey guys, I'm new here. I've applied to some unis in England and have finally decided on 2. I've gotten conditional offers from both Newcastle and Portsmouth.

I'm an international student so I'm not too sure which to pick. I've applied for a Bsc in psychology with a placement year. I'm just not sure which uni would be a better option. based on the surroundings, the people, the fees and the overall course content, which uni would you suggest? Any help would be very much appreciated as I'm stumped and any day now I will have to give my firm and insurance.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it
Newcastle is known to be more reputable than portsmouth and have better student life (bars, clubs etc) and it's definitely cheaper. They're either ends of the country and the north is cheaper to live but tends to have worse weather. Not sure about the course or fees.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it Newcastle or Northumbria university?

Newcastle has a better reputation and ranking (http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings?s=psychology ). The city is great too, not sure how it compares to portsmouth.
Reply 3
Thank you so much, I really appreciate the quick reply

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Thank you so much. And it's Newcastle university

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest