The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Moving to Bath

I live in Lytham (which is up in the North near Blackpool) and I'm wanting to go to Bath Spa Uni. I just want to hear from real students who go to Bath spa or live in/around Bath as it is a big distance to move and I want to be sure I like it. I've visited twice but it's so much different to living there.
My question is just what is it like to live in Bath? Is there a lot of places to go out drinking? Is there a lot of things to do in the daytime? and if anyone actually goes to Bath Spa can you tell me abit about your experience and positives/negatives of living there? Thank you in advance!!
Original post by alisonda1
I live in Lytham (which is up in the North near Blackpool) and I'm wanting to go to Bath Spa Uni. I just want to hear from real students who go to Bath spa or live in/around Bath as it is a big distance to move and I want to be sure I like it. I've visited twice but it's so much different to living there.
My question is just what is it like to live in Bath? Is there a lot of places to go out drinking? Is there a lot of things to do in the daytime? and if anyone actually goes to Bath Spa can you tell me abit about your experience and positives/negatives of living there? Thank you in advance!!

Moved to the Bath Spa University section.
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending