The Student Room Group

DP Choices for psychology majors

Hi everyone. I am currently in the process of submitting my final DP Choices, and I am very confused about what I should take if I want to study Psychology in uni.

My plans are to take HL Bio, Chem, and English Lang. Lit, and SL Math, Geography, and my mother tongue language (I'm doing the Bilingual Diploma) but I don't know whether I should do history or geography.

I looked at many uni's in Britain and they say geography is preferred but doesn't history relate with psychology more? I'm very confused. Please help!
Original post by elbaslamecka
Hi everyone. I am currently in the process of submitting my final DP Choices, and I am very confused about what I should take if I want to study Psychology in uni.

My plans are to take HL Bio, Chem, and English Lang. Lit, and SL Math, Geography, and my mother tongue language (I'm doing the Bilingual Diploma) but I don't know whether I should do history or geography.

I looked at many uni's in Britain and they say geography is preferred but doesn't history relate with psychology more? I'm very confused. Please help!

I don't think it really matters at all if you take geography vs. history, you've got the minimum requirements, just go with what interests you more.

Quick Reply

Latest