The Student Room Group

First date tomorrow? Please help

So, I have my very first proper date with this guy I have been talking to for 4 months. I really want to make a good impression because I do like him a lot. We're going cinemas and then somewhere to eat.
Should I dress up a bit? He sees me around uni always very dressed down jeans and jumper- so should I change it up a bit this time? I was thinking a dress? What are some tips to win over a guy for a successful first date? What should I do when it comes to the bill ? I was thinking of splitting costs but I don't want to give him the impression that I don't regard it as a date or whatnot..
thanks!
Original post by aladdin818
So, I have my very first proper date with this guy I have been talking to for 4 months. I really want to make a good impression because I do like him a lot. We're going cinemas and then somewhere to eat.
Should I dress up a bit? He sees me around uni always very dressed down jeans and jumper- so should I change it up a bit this time? I was thinking a dress? What are some tips to win over a guy for a successful first date? What should I do when it comes to the bill ? I was thinking of splitting costs but I don't want to give him the impression that I don't regard it as a date or whatnot..
thanks!

Maybe dress up a little:smile: paying half wont seem a bad thing at all, it ll make you start of equal :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending