The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lilsunflower
Why do they have to?

health and safety. - thye there must be somewhere to have free access to drinking water. like a drinking fountain or something.
Reply 21
cobra01977
I did, but i've never seen anyone ask except in a restaurant

hehe cool, not many people know that. thats why the clubs never provide any coz they know people wouldnt ask. can you imagine someone at a club demanding free water :rolleyes: :tongue:
Fly By
health and safety. - thye there must be somewhere to have free access to drinking water. like a drinking fountain or something.

Ahhh.. right. :smile: We should all start demanding for free water from every pub we go to.
Reply 23
Guess chatting is much more popular than drinking? I'll find out when I get there
Reply 24
lilsunflower
Ahhh.. right. :smile: We should all start demanding for free water from every pub we go to.

if they dont give it to you, you could just be a git, sue them, go and actually get pissed at another bar = free drinks
Reply 25
Chinesegirl
Guess chatting is much more popular than drinking? I'll find out when I get there

i dunno, depends on the time of day and loudness of the music!
KerChing
if they dont give it to you, you could just be a git, sue them, go and actually get pissed at another bar = free drinks

Wheee!! Sounds like lots of fun.
Has anyone ever done that?
lilsunflower
Wheee!! Sounds like lots of fun.
Has anyone ever done that?

dunno but there's never any harm in trying. maybe when we're lawyers and don't have to pay legal fees :biggrin:
Reply 28
Yeah it's called the safe drinking initiative, but I saw a sign the other day saying "water is available in the toilets" :P
fishpaste
Yeah it's called the safe drinking initiative, but I saw a sign the other day saying "water is available in the toilets" :P

do you think it literally meant inside the bowl of the toilet or just from the taps near the toilet?

MB
Reply 30
Every pub/club I have ever asked for water in has given it to me..
Reply 31
Chris_
Every pub/club I have ever asked for water in has given it to me..

well pubs they usaully give you but not clubs. everytime i went i have to buy bottle water.
Reply 32
musicboy
do you think it literally meant inside the bowl of the toilet or just from the taps near the toilet?

MB

lol taps I'm sure, but I think it was a dig at people who want free water.
iiikewldude
dunno but there's never any harm in trying. maybe when we're lawyers and don't have to pay legal fees :biggrin:

If that ever happens, I'll be drinking Perrier instead :smile: jk

Latest

Trending

Trending