The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ballers.
Original post by trapking
yeah did you not see Jose's reaction in the post match conference...

I think he's convinced Mkhi might go. It's gonna be funny because he'll probably go to Arsenal and tear it up there :lol:

He'd actually be really good for Arsenal. Linking up with Aubameyang again
Original post by samir12
Wage demands wasn't as high so they would of still ended up paying less so probably why they pulled out now.

Wage demands wouldn't have been that different though.

He would have earned at least £250k a week if removed in the summer.
Original post by Rk2k14
Wage demands wouldn't have been that different though.

He would have earned at least £250k a week if removed in the summer.

£350k is pretty different to £250k, think the former would make him the highest paid player at City which they probably weren't willing to give him out of principle maybe.
Reply 8684

Ballers.

The swagger of 2nd place
Original post by samir12
£350k is pretty different to £250k, think the former would make him the highest paid player at City which they probably weren't willing to give him out of principle maybe.

Its not if you're saving nearly £30million in transfer fee.
Original post by Rk2k14
Its not if you're saving nearly £30million in transfer fee.

I guess so, maybe making him their highest paid player isn't something they are willing to do given he would be earning more than the likes of Aguero who has been their loyal servant.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by samir12
I guess so, maybe making him their highest paid player isn't something they are willing to do given he would be earning more than the likes of Aguero who has been their loyal servant.

Yeah I agree with that.

Just funny how its all about money when United are interested, but no one said anything about money regarding City, when he rejected Bayern/PSG to join them ( who were offering substantially more) in the summer before the deal collapsed.
Hate it when you get a notification "United have big news" and its all ********
Lukaku thoroughly deserved his goal yesterday to cap off a fine all round performance, although he should have bagged a goal in the first half. Shaw/Valencia were good, and Martial/Pogba delivered with a goal and assists respectively. Hopefully, the impending signing of Sanchez helps to boost our verve in attacking situations to finish the season off well. Chelsea's interest seems to be BS so it depends on Mkhitaryan (hilariously, his agent Raiola says the deal is about Mkhitaryan going to Arsenal than Sanchez to United) and if he does go, it'll be a shame because he was expected to deliver as a 10 but I don't see all the responsibility on his shoulders. Management has to take some also.
The media need to apologise to United for the amount of disrespect shown towards the club during the Sanchez transfer saga,

Know your place.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 8691
^has to be a troll account seriously
Balague can suck my penis, i'm sure he has a lot of experience from Pep.

Utter ballbag.
Why do I have this strong feeling that if Mkhitaryan does go to Arsenal you're gonna see him tear it up big time :frown:
Reply 8694
Why do I have this strong feeling that if Mkhitaryan does go to Arsenal you're gonna see him tear it up big time :frown:

Mkhitaryan is 28 so it’s not he’s entering his prime. With Lukaku, De Bruyne and Salah these players were yet to enter their prime.

Nothing to worry about. You’re getting an amazing deal.
Original post by S.G.
Mkhitaryan is 28 so it’s not he’s entering his prime. With Lukaku, De Bruyne and Salah these players were yet to enter their prime.

Nothing to worry about. You’re getting an amazing deal.

True, why is this deal taking so long anyway...

It's kinda annoying to keep reading all this Sanchez talk. Like get it done already so we can all focus on the next games ahead.
Reply 8696
True, why is this deal taking so long anyway...

It's kinda annoying to keep reading all this Sanchez talk. Like get it done already so we can all focus on the next games ahead.

Mkhitaryan needs to negotiate his contract with Arsenal.

It’s all up to him - he could pull the plug any second if he can’t reach an agreement with Arsenal.
Original post by S.G.
Mkhitaryan needs to negotiate his contract with Arsenal.

It’s all up to him - he could pull the plug any second if he can’t reach an agreement with Arsenal.

I can see him leaving United in the summer anyway probably back to Dortmund.

Depends if he wants to **** over Mourinho or not I guess with this Sanchez deal 😂😂😂
I can see him leaving United in the summer anyway probably back to Dortmund.

Depends if he wants to **** over Mourinho or not I guess with this Sanchez deal 😂😂😂

Dortmund said they don't want him.

Basically all eyes are on Mkhi now. It all hinges on him it seems.
I am not worrying about Malcom going to Arsenal because in 4 year's his contract will run out and he will be at Manchester United

:rofl: :laugh:

Latest