Lord.

Have.

Mercy.
Original post by SA-1
Lord.

Have.

Mercy.

The last 2 didn't even load ffs and they were the best
Been thinking about next year given the way we have been playing recently. I really like that I see more pace and counter-attack in the team. Have gone for evolution rather than revolution and I've kept it realistic with a net budget of 80M as long as we get CL football.

XI 17.PNG

Squad

Thoughts?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Kyalimers

Thoughts?

Ruben Neves and Mammana? This isn't football manager fam

Your approach would be great on fm18 however...
(edited 7 years ago)
Been thinking about next year given the way we have been playing recently. I really like that I see more pace and counter-attack in the team. Have gone for evolution rather than revolution and I've kept it realistic with a net budget of 80M as long as we get CL football.

Thoughts?

Remove Smalling, bench Rashford, move Mkhi to Cam.
Neves is not good enough also.

XI 17.PNG

Squad

Thoughts?

Who's paying 18m for Rooney

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1046
Original post by Dirtybit
You just couldn't make this up could you

Spoiler

No 3 is fire.

Right click open in new tab if you want to see the image then put it back in the spoiler.

XI 17.PNG

Squad

Thoughts?

Not physical enough for a Mourinho side. He'll want someone with more presence than Rashford up front. He'd take one of Mhki/Griezemann on a flank but he'll want a Willian-esque winger on the other side to be more hard working/physical.

Navas is too young. Mourinho will look for a 24+ year old TANK to line up with Herrera. Look at players like Eissen and Matic.

Mourinho obviously thinks Shaw is crap and he won't persist with him due to age, injury problem and can't follow his instructions.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
No 3 is fire.

Right click open in new tab if you want to see the image then put it back in the spoiler.

Ah, cheers for the hack
Why is Toni not in that team?
Even price tag aside Le Tissier ranks Mkhitarian ahead of Pogba?

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hearing that Pogba might be injured for tomorrow?

Guess you're starting to understand how we feel without Henderson/Mané/Lallana

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liverpool fans with the excuses

Reply 1054
What has Mkhitaryan actually done this season? You basically bought Willian without buying Willian.

He obviously needs time but at 28 what makes it likely that he's going to significantly improve?
What has Mkhitaryan actually done this season? You basically bought Willian without buying Willian.

He obviously needs time but at 28 what makes it likely that he's going to significantly improve?

Scored at a better rate than Hazard, Mane and even Sanchez who's been up front most of the season. Including the winner vs Spurs, 2 in the Europa quarter final. He's been one of our better players, not sure what you were expecting really
I love Manchester United too, best in the league for sure. I think Aguero is a world class player and Bravo, while unconventional and generally terrible at making saves, is probably the most entertaining goalkeeper in the league. I think we'll get the win tomorrow and Crush Man:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:y: Pogba is just a budget De Bruyne anyway. Come on you reds
Original post by 420bLaZe420
I love Manchester United too, best in the league for sure. I think Aguero is a world class player and Bravo, while unconventional and generally terrible at making saves, is probably the most entertaining goalkeeper in the league. I think we'll get the win tomorrow and Crush Man:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:y: Pogba is just a budget De Bruyne anyway. Come on you reds

What did I just read

Quite simply he was a quality addition to a side that lacked quality. Don't think Mourinho intended him to be in the core of the team when he bought him which is why he didn't play him from the get go like Pogba. I reckon this summer he'll get the attacking players he wants to start every game (providing we get CL).
Original post by Dirtybit
What did I just read

And you think my posts are bad 👀

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest