The Student Room Group

When was the last time you cried?

Scroll to see replies

dont cry habibti
Original post by TitanCream
Today. Had a terrible anxiety attack in Central London.

I am sorry to hear that. What happens when you have an anxiety attack? :s-smilie:
Funeral a couple of weeks ago. Even the opening song in the church - Neil young harvest moon - was emotional

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Clockrice
I am sorry to hear that. What happens when you have an anxiety attack? :s-smilie:

Breathing intensifies, become more aware of your chest thumping, a feeling of unease and nausea.
This morning: hayfever is a crime against humanity.
Today.

My papa got rejected for a transplant after his recent infection :cry2: this was his first match in months and while I totally understand and agree with the docs decision, it's still heartbreaking knowing he was so close yet to far :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it bad that I can't remember?
Original post by Federerr
Is it bad that I can't remember?

Its good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Half an hour ago.

Why? Idk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by queenofswords
I cried last week, after someone I care a lot about opened up to me about feeling depressed, hopeless, insecure and suicidal. I've been there myself so I know how difficult it is. I also always assumed he was an uber confident person that can deal with everything life throws at him. He's like a life coach to me. So seeing him in that state really worried and unsettled me. My heart is literally aching for him. ;(

What about you?

I last cried 3 years ago, almost 4, November through to January, my dad passed away near the end of November and so that was why....
Original post by kieranm9090
I last cried 3 years ago, almost 4, November through to January, my dad passed away near the end of November and so that was why....

What a horrible thing to go through. I'm so sorry to hear that. :frown:

Hope you are okay. :hugs:
Reply 71
Yesterday when I ran out of makeup :frown:
Original post by queenofswords
What a horrible thing to go through. I'm so sorry to hear that. :frown:

Hope you are okay. :hugs:

It was but the support of family was incredible and my head of year at the time was fantastic and truly supportive. We are obviously still finding it hard but it will never be the same really.
I remember saying, I think it was the day after he died, on Facebook putting a status up saying that everything I did from then on is for him, and quite frankly everything I have done since then has really set me going in life and he would be proud. It was horrible, especially as I was 14 at the time, and it still is, but like I said the support was incredible.

Thank you for your kind comments :h: :hugs:
This morning, and idk the reaaon so i guess it's classed as 'for nothing'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Earlier when reminiscing
3 month ago, when I heard that the soccer player died because of plane crash.
Reply 77
My mom died two weeks ago. I’m crying everyday. I miss her
just now listening to the new shawn mendes song "if i cant have you"
The last time I cried was last month ago as I decided that I wasn't going to study animation at uni anymore but sociology as I have a passion for it. I then realised that I don't have a career goal to work towards so I felt a bit lost and useless. I have always told my family that I wanted to be an animator but now I feel that I have let them down somehow as I don't know what I'm going to do in life and they might think that I am a failure somehow.
P.S. they don't think I'm a failure and I feel ok about not knowing what to do.

Quick Reply

Latest