The Student Room Group

Criminology and Social Policy students

Hi, I've just been given an unconditional for a BA Hons in Criminology and Social Policy. Looking for current students that could give me some advice and maybe some info on what to expect from the course. Thanks :smile:
Original post by CozzaG92
Hi, I've just been given an unconditional for a BA Hons in Criminology and Social Policy. Looking for current students that could give me some advice and maybe some info on what to expect from the course. Thanks :smile:

Rather than making a thread and hoping students find you, perhaps you should use the search function and try and find other students (if indeed there are any). Where have you been given offers?
Reply 2
Original post by Snufkin
Rather than making a thread and hoping students find you, perhaps you should use the search function and try and find other students (if indeed there are any). Where have you been given offers?

I will do! I'm new to all this lol. I've been offered Stirling but still waiting on an offer from Edinburgh.
Original post by CozzaG92
I will do! I'm new to all this lol. I've been offered Stirling but still waiting on an offer from Edinburgh.

Okay, have a look in the University of Stirling and University of Edinburgh forums (I believe there are applicant threads, good place to start looking for other criminology students). :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending