The Student Room Group

So Guys, what turns you on?

Scroll to see replies

A good bit of bondij x
Well I'm a parent so....
Complete silence. No one touching me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zayn008
Food play is the most normal tbh, unless you mean putting an apple in your ass... I have licking whipped cream off different body parts in mind, not sure if you read but someday I'd love to rub a girl in maple syrup then lick it off:tongue:... hopefully that's what you meant by food play.

As for tickling, I think it's alright. Not sure if it's a sexual turn on but I can see me in bed with someone else tickling each other for fun…

I think bondage is just weird and unhealthy… I mean i have a completely different take on sex than tying someone up, etc etc. Bondage is by far the worst, if I met the perfect girl but she was into bondage, I'd break up straight away.

Trust me, most girls are kinky as hell, they'll expect a little bondage, if ur perfect girl was to like it and you plan to impress her I suggest you start with the neck grabbing and wrist holding lmao. It would be a bit of a let down if you let her go because you didn't want to do her right..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Popsiclez
What really gets your motor going?

united airlines
Choking and my neck being licked.. Haha, I'm a weirdo.
Original post by Proxenus
are you single?

Original post by WoodyMKC
Yep, single and free, the way I like it :biggrin: I have commitment issues :lol: (That doesn't mean I've ever cheated btw).

Now now Woody, tell everybody the real reason. You're waiting for me now, remember?

On-topic:

I have plenty, but I shall keep them to myself. If you wish to know, ask in private. :colone:
A guy who'll finance me.
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
A guy who'll finance me.

So you've never been turned on? :console:
Original post by ByronicHero
So you've never been turned on? :console:

Just to you :perv:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
Just be you :perv:

Stop doing a gay at me :frown:
I'm a Assman. I'm all about that big booty,
Free time and no responsibilities :biggrin:
[QUOTE=ChickenMadness;70876964]A soft spoken high pitched feminine voice. Like someone who could sing in pitches that I can't, since I'm male.

Obvs the voice has to come from someone attractive though.

@Friar Chris, do you think this sounds like my voice? :blush:
Well, I'm 27 now, so I've had my share :h: I don't put it about so much these days but I used to go on the pull every weekend when I was in my late teens and early 20s, then I got on that Tinder and POF hype when those came out. Settled down a bit now though.

Since when were you 27?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:zomg: I thought you were about 23 max.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Since when were you 27?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:zomg: I thought you were about 23 max.

I've mentioned my age several times on these forums over the several years I've been here :rofl:
I've mentioned my age several times on these forums over the several years I've been here :rofl:

Well sorry but I don't follow your posts:dontknow: Just see you around every now and then.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Well sorry but I don't follow your posts:dontknow: Just see you around every now and then.

There are a lot of people who don't follow me who know how old I am, even people who actively dislike me :tongue: but yeah, easily missed :wink:
There are a lot of people who don't follow me who know how old I am, even people who actively dislike me :tongue: but yeah, easily missed :wink:

I probably saw you say 23 like four years ago which stuck in my head :rofl:
Original post by Popsiclez
What really gets your motor going?

Khakis. (Read it aloud.)
Original post by zayn008
Bondage is by far the worst, if I met the perfect girl but she was into bondage, I'd break up straight away.

Titillated by food-play, yet turned-off by bondage? Evidently your perfect girl would be one whose freezer compartment is stocked exclusively with Ben & Jerry's "Vanilla".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending