The Student Room Group

Red light traffic camera

Hi guys, just wanted some help regarding a red light traffic camera. So i didn’t see a camera present but what happened was i was waiting at the lights to turn right, id crossed the line when the light was green but still hovered around because i couldn’t turn right and at that point the light had turned red. Should I be concerned about this as I don’t know if there was a red light camera on the road and am now scared
Original post by helpthegonk1
Hi guys, just wanted some help regarding a red light traffic camera. So i didn’t see a camera present but what happened was i was waiting at the lights to turn right, id crossed the line when the light was green but still hovered around because i couldn’t turn right and at that point the light had turned red. Should I be concerned about this as I don’t know if there was a red light camera on the road and am now scared

You say you "crossed the line when the light was green", so you're fine. You waited within the junction ("hovered around") until it was safe to turn right, by which time the light had turned red. This is entirely legitimate and normal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending