Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok I've just got my A-level results and I'm wondering is it possible to resit just one module in xmas. The thing is I got a B in chem but most of my modules got As except one B and one D (AQA CHM5) so would I be able to resit this module in xmas or something because this way I can get the A I need. Would I have to decline my whole grade or something? Is it worth doing? It's only one module and would I have to take a year out to do it or could I do it in uni? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asphyxiating)
    Ok I've just got my A-level results and I'm wondering is it possible to resit just one module in xmas. The thing is I got a B in chem but most of my modules got As except one B and one D (AQA CHM5) so would I be able to resit this module in xmas or something because this way I can get the A I need. Would I have to decline my whole grade or something? Is it worth doing? It's only one module and would I have to take a year out to do it or could I do it in uni? Thanks
    You can resit just one module. I think resits are in Januar though. I think you'd have to take a year out to do it, but I am not sure. It depends on whether or not the uni are counting it in their offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StarBlueUK)
    You can resit just one module. I think resits are in Januar though. I think you'd have to take a year out to do it, but I am not sure. It depends on whether or not the uni are counting it in their offer.
    They are counting it in their offer..so if I went to the uni does that mean I would not be able to decline the grade for that subject? :confused:

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.