The Student Room Group

Help! Results Q - Resitting

Ok I've just got my A-level results and I'm wondering is it possible to resit just one module in xmas. The thing is I got a B in chem but most of my modules got As except one B and one D (AQA CHM5) so would I be able to resit this module in xmas or something because this way I can get the A I need. Would I have to decline my whole grade or something? Is it worth doing? It's only one module and would I have to take a year out to do it or could I do it in uni? Thanks
Reply 1
Asphyxiating
Ok I've just got my A-level results and I'm wondering is it possible to resit just one module in xmas. The thing is I got a B in chem but most of my modules got As except one B and one D (AQA CHM5) so would I be able to resit this module in xmas or something because this way I can get the A I need. Would I have to decline my whole grade or something? Is it worth doing? It's only one module and would I have to take a year out to do it or could I do it in uni? Thanks

You can resit just one module. I think resits are in Januar though. I think you'd have to take a year out to do it, but I am not sure. It depends on whether or not the uni are counting it in their offer.
Reply 2
StarBlueUK
You can resit just one module. I think resits are in Januar though. I think you'd have to take a year out to do it, but I am not sure. It depends on whether or not the uni are counting it in their offer.

They are counting it in their offer..so if I went to the uni does that mean I would not be able to decline the grade for that subject? :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending