The Student Room Group

Lets share our A* essays?

Hi, doing English Literature A Level on AQA new spec. Doing Tragedy for AS and Crime for A2. The texts I'm studying are:

Othello, Death of a Salesman, Keats' Poetry ('La Belle Dame Sans Merci', 'Isabella and the Pot of Basil', and 'Lamia'), Atonement, Brighton Rock, and 'The Rime of the Ancient Mariner'.

If anyone is doing any of these texts and wants to share their A* / Band 5 essays with me via email then Ill happily return any of mine.

Cheers
Original post by liquoricetsr
Hi, doing English Literature A Level on AQA new spec. Doing Tragedy for AS and Crime for A2. The texts I'm studying are:

Othello, Death of a Salesman, Keats' Poetry ('La Belle Dame Sans Merci', 'Isabella and the Pot of Basil', and 'Lamia':wink:, Atonement, Brighton Rock, and 'The Rime of the Ancient Mariner'.

If anyone is doing any of these texts and wants to share their A* / Band 5 essays with me via email then Ill happily return any of mine.

Cheers

Hello,

I would happily share a Grade A essay on Othello with you, if that would be helpful?
Reply 2
Original post by QueenBrooke
Hello,

I would happily share a Grade A essay on Othello with you, if that would be helpful?

Hi, can you share it with me too, if thats okay? I'm also doing Othello but for IAL
Reply 3
could you share it with me too? i just started this subject and we have the same texts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending