The Student Room Group

Closet gay in love with my best friend... AMA

As the title says, ask me anything..
(edited 7 years ago)
Go on then, tell us your story, how you got to know each other? Does he have a gf? How does it make you feel? Etc
Reply 2
What do you like about him?
Original post by James.Carnell
Go on then, tell us your story, how you got to know each other? Does he have a gf? How does it make you feel? Etc

I've known him for about 6 years (through high school)
He doesn't have a GF (never had one) but I'm convinced he's straight
It kills me inside, on the one hand I want to come out to him at least because I trust him, on the other hand I don't want to scare him off and him become distant from me, perhaps because he thinks I'll make a move on him or something.. idk
Original post by zero766
What do you like about him?

I just find him incredibly cute, he's really my type and I love his personality.
Reply 5
Do you know what he thinks of gays in general?
Original post by Loopy91
Do you know what he thinks of gays in general?

Interesting question, because I always thought he was gay, for many reasons, he's never had a GF etc.. but in general I know he'd be very accepting, and wouldn't see it as an issue, he often makes jokes and we call each other 'fa****s' etc, but it doesn't mean anything, and I know he doesn't mean anything homophobic by it, just as I don't. I still however don't know what his reaction would be if I told him I was gay, because I don't think he suspects me being gay, as much as I hint to him :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest