The Student Room Group

no morning erections

hi, i am 20 and I don't get morning erections, is this normal? my friends always talk about how awkward morning erections are especially when you have to go to urinate in the morning.. but I've never experienced this, my penis is always completely flaccid when i wake up?

Also, how long do your erections last without stimulation? when i masturbate and stop within a few seconds my penis starts to go flaccid again, if I only stop for say 10 seconds just to adjust the pillow im lying on or something, by the time i go back to masturbate im flaccid. is this normal?
Reply 1
All guys get them? Unless erectile defunction...

But yes after a :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: you'd gi soft, that's normal, unless major horny and after spumkumg you're still erect/semi. Talk to GP it's what they're for mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by SMEGGGY
All guys get them? Unless erectile defunction...

But yes after a :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: you'd gi soft, that's normal, unless major horny and after spumkumg you're still erect/semi. Talk to GP it's what they're for mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

when you wake up are you normally fully erect ?

for the second point, I wasn't talking about after ejagulating, i mean before before i ejaculate/orgasm, like if i stopped for 5-10 seconds during masturbation before i orgasmed ill go soft.
It depends on what point in your sleep cycle you awake. You very probably have erections while dreaming, for example, so if you wake up then...

Different men vary on how much physical stimulation they need to maintain an erection. How aroused are you, really, when this happens?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
when you wake up are you normally fully erect ?

for the second point, I wasn't talking about after ejagulating, i mean before before i ejaculate/orgasm, like if i stopped for 5-10 seconds during masturbation before i orgasmed ill go soft.

Yes, a stonking boner. Sometimes a semi.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
It's not a big deal, don't stress it
I don't get any either. Usually that is. I've had a couple recently when I woke up earlier than expected.
It sounds like you're stressing about this more than you should - that can give you a complex. It is perfectly normal for you to not have morning wood.
Original post by Anonymous
hi, i am 20 and I don't get morning erections, is this normal? my friends always talk about how awkward morning erections are especially when you have to go to urinate in the morning.. but I've never experienced this, my penis is always completely flaccid when i wake up?

Also, how long do your erections last without stimulation? when i masturbate and stop within a few seconds my penis starts to go flaccid again, if I only stop for say 10 seconds just to adjust the pillow im lying on or something, by the time i go back to masturbate im flaccid. is this normal?

If you masturbate a lot you won't get erections in the morning nor will you have wet dreams to get rid of the unused semen.
Finding an attractive partner is the best thing for keeping your erection to orgasm.

Quick Reply

Latest