The Student Room Group

Anxiety for Spanish Oral Exam A-Level?

I was just wondering if anyone knows if by getting a doctors note for my anxiety (like it's extreme anxiety) for a Spanish oral (the real exam) would you be able to submit it to the exam board so the examiner is aware and could maybe be more lenient with the marking of, for example, fluency?
I highly doubt you can but I just want to confirm it, sorry if it's a stupid question haha.
My exam board would be WJEC
Reply 1
Original post by bethanyjx
I was just wondering if anyone knows if by getting a doctors note for my anxiety (like it's extreme anxiety) for a Spanish oral (the real exam) would you be able to submit it to the exam board so the examiner is aware and could maybe be more lenient with the marking of, for example, fluency?
I highly doubt you can but I just want to confirm it, sorry if it's a stupid question haha.
My exam board would be WJEC

Hi,

I don't think they would consider a doctors note for anxiety, because anxiety is a natural feeling during examination. They will only consider if you have a condition such as dyslexia etc or maybe if you had an worrible life event (someone died-which you might be asked to prove it) and you could not revise . Don't worry too much, the more you do, the more you will be anxious about it.

Try this hypnosis out ! It might help you to relax a little. Its for test anxiety:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7-cdgdVSwI

Good Luck

Sev

Quick Reply

Latest