The Student Room Group

Have you ever made a 'naughty' sandwich for someone?

If you have then do spill :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Therein lies the question :wink:
No but I once made myself a proper naughty sandwich, lots of chicken, cranberry sauce, mayo, it was a bad boy sandwich ngl
Reply 3
:iiam::eating::iiam:

:holmes:
I was thinking the exact same thing :lol: got a feeling it's not good... :afraid:
Off the rails
Reply 6
'White' bread as opposed to 'wholemeal' do you mean?
naughty sandwich ?

you disgust me
quite literally looks like a crap sandwich
Reply 9
What is that

All I've got in my head right now is an image of someone putting their dick between 2 slices of bread
Reply 10
So what is 'naughty' about that?

Original post by Zargabaath
quite literally looks like a crap sandwich

Lol :wink:

Original post by Inexorably
What is that

All I've got in my head right now is an image of someone putting their **** between 2 slices of bread

That 'image' in your head could, if realised, be somewhat painful for the person offering the sandwich :colondollar:
Well, this could either mean a nutella and marijuana sandwich, or being in between two other men in a threesome.

Either way, nope!
Nope, but I made what I think is classed as a "naughty" sandwich once when I stayed at some girl's house, made myself a sandwich in the night and opened some German salami that I was under strict instruction not to touch because it was her dad's :mmm:
Reply 13
Sure, I substituted the mayonnaise for.. not sure you wanr to go there, it was very naughty of me. Proceed with caution :colone::colone:

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by WoodyMKC
Nope, but I made what I think is classed as a "naughty" sandwich once when I stayed at some girl's house, made myself a sandwich in the night and opened some German salami that I was under strict instruction not to touch because it was her dad's :mmm:

Not sure if this is a genuine sandwich story or if opening German salami is code for something deeper
My sister says I make the meanest sandwiches because they are so good. The last ones I made had ham, salami, cucumbers, tomatoes, and lettuce.

Not sure what OP means by naughty sandwich other than that and I do not think I want to know.
Original post by Another
Well, this could either mean a nutella and marijuana sandwich, or being in between two other men in a threesome.

Either way, nope!
You did however do both at once. So kinda counts, you're nearly there, don't feel left out xx
Yeah like Ramsay's 'idiot sandwich'.

Except when you place two slices of bread on each side of my head you have a 'naughty sandwich'.
Original post by WoodyMKC
in the night and opened some German salami that I was under strict instruction not to touch because it was her dad's :mmm:

no homer? :teehee:
NOP

Quick Reply

Latest