The Student Room Group

Contextual offer met but not standard

I've just received a rejection from St George's stating that I don't meet their standard minimum requirement
However as per their contextual declaration form, I meet and qualify for the contextual.
Is it possible the uni made an error?
Yes, it's possible that it was an error, especially if they reference the standard offer in their feedback.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Yes, it's possible that it was an error, especially if they reference the standard offer in their feedback.
So should I email them? or call them?
And also my UCAS hasn't updated yet with the 'rejection'
If it does, then does that mean I can't ask them anymore??
Original post by r_kkk
So should I email them? or call them?

In this case I would email, as they'll need to do a bit of digging. If you call and speak to a generic person, you may just get a "all decisions are final" response. Only call if you have no reply to the email ater 10 working days.
Original post by r_kkk
And also my UCAS hasn't updated yet with the 'rejection'

This is naughty of them as all decisions should go via UCAS first. It doesn't really make any difference though.
Original post by r_kkk
If it does, then does that mean I can't ask them anymore??

If it's an error they can sort it out regardless. You can still ask them.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
In this case I would email, as they'll need to do a bit of digging. If you call and speak to a generic person, you may just get a "all decisions are final" response. Only call if you have no reply to the email ater 10 working days.
This is naughty of them as all decisions should go via UCAS first. It doesn't really make any difference though.
If it's an error they can sort it out regardless. You can still ask them.
Thank you so much for your help
Greatly appreciated <3
I will email them to let them know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending