The Student Room Group

History A level Edexcel exam discussion Paper 2 Russia -1894-1924

How did you guys/girls find the Paper 2 history new spec.
what were the questions?
Original post by devangom
How did you guys/girls find the Paper 2 history new spec.
Reply 2
Question were about the why the new economic policy was introduced.And about the Pg government
Question were about the why the new economic policy was introduced.And about the Pg government

Thank you! Im in year 12 but the people in the year above me said the source question was hard but they felt that the essay question was far better than expected. How did you find it
Reply 4
Original post by MillieB1999
Thank you! Im in year 12 but the people in the year above me said the source question was hard but they felt that the essay question was far better than expected. How did you find it

I luckily went over the topic before the exam, so i think i did very good. Its all standard stuff. But I do thing the grade boundaries will be strict and high.
I luckily went over the topic before the exam, so i think i did very good. Its all standard stuff. But I do thing the grade boundaries will be strict and high.

Really? The feel among our teachers is that it will be lower grade boundaries. What was the PG question?
Reply 6
can you guys remember the questions for the exam? I would love to know as I have ppe's coming up and would like some practice with the new questions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending