The Student Room Group

Aqa a level text books for sale

Just finished A2 psychology and almost done with biology and obviously want to be rid of the evil that is A levels as soon as humanely possible so does anyone studying year 1 bio or psych want to buy my text books off me for year 2.
Biology one is both year 1 and 2, but saves you having to buy another one if you haven't already.
Both are in pretty good condition- no notes or ripped pages or anything. Think my name may be in the biology one but if thats HUGE deal then I'll Tippex it out.

Holla at me if you're interested and we can discuss £££ and also how the hell to send them.

Cheers
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by mary_ogorman
Just finished A2 psychology and almost done with biology and obviously want to be rid of the evil that is A levels as soon as humanely possible so does anyone studying year 1 bio or psych want to buy my text books off me for year 2.
Biology one is both year 1 and 2, but saves you having to buy another one if you haven't already.
Both are in pretty good condition- no notes or ripped pages or anything. Think my name may be in the biology one but if thats HUGE deal then I'll Tippex it out.

Holla at me if you're interested and we can discuss £££ and also how the hell to send them.

Cheers

Exam boards?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarah1001

both AQA
How you gona rob your school's textbooks and shot them off on TSR, ur next level blud
hey hey I paid for them man they're mine

Quick Reply

Latest