The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

towpath chester

I have a platinum studio at the towpath Chester but I want to transfer my tenancy so if anyone is interested message me thanks x
Reply 1
Hiia,

I'm interested in your room! I met with kate yesterday and she recommended to get in touch with you. I wont know for definite until monday, are you ok to hold out until then?

Thank you ,
Yasmin
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Yasminr37
Hiia,

I'm interested in your room! I met with kate yesterday and she recommended to get in touch with you. I wont know for definite until monday, are you ok to hold out until then?

Thank you ,
Yasmin

That's brilliant. I can wait till Monday, just let me know when you're ready. Is this your first year?
Reply 3
Original post by tolu09
That's brilliant. I can wait till Monday, just let me know when you're ready. Is this your first year?

Thank you! No I'm doing a masters!! You'll hear off me sometime on Monday :smile:
Reply 4
Thank you! No I'm doing a masters!! You'll hear off me sometime on Monday :smile:

Oh that's great & yeah that's fine thanks
Reply 5
Original post by tolu09
Oh that's great & yeah that's fine thanks

Hi again!
Just wondering do you know of anyone moving in? I've got a car and all the parking at towpath has been taken up so I wouldn't know where to park it this is my only concern 😭
Reply 6
Hi again!
Just wondering do you know of anyone moving in? I've got a car and all the parking at towpath has been taken up so I wouldn't know where to park it this is my only concern 😭

The car park are a first come first serve base. Please let me know if you're still interested
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 7
Room available Cheaper than booking direct £100 deposit PAID Towpath, bronze plus ensuite balcony NEW STUDENT ACCOMMODATION 10 minute walk to Parkgate Road campus and 20 minute walk to Queen’s Park campus

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending