The Student Room Group

Has anyone ever published an article in a journal?

I'd like to publish an article but there isn't enough support in my university because they don't take undergraduates very seriously. Has anyone ever had any success in publishing an article? Even in an undergraduate journal? Also, does it help with your PG application? I know it is not unhelpful (obviously), but what i mean is that is it worth the effort?
My field of interest is moral philosophy, or if not political philosophy (esp. global justice).
Anyone?
Hi. No. BUT... I do have my photograph in a published book about the Moulin Rouge. I didn't even know when I bought the book. Was flicking through it when I saw lots of familiar faces, then recognised myself. I was also photographed, along with everyone else at the Moulin Rouge, for Paris Match magazine, along with the racing driver Paul Belmondo. His racing car was on stage with us in the photo. Also photographed along with all the other Moulin Rouge girls for a weekly TV guide in France called Tele Loisirs. Sadly, I don't have copies of either of the magazines. [ Sorry, I know it is not even remotely the same and not what you were asking people for !! ]
OP, PhD students rarely get to publish in journals, why would an undergrad get to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending