The Student Room Group

Asset Management Graduate Schemes 2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Samantha303
There's no investments grad in Standard Life Aberdeen this year?

Nope.

SL has ops roles though.
Reply 181
Any idea when we'll hear back from Investec after the vid interview?
Original post by MasterO
Anyone got any information on HSBC job simulation, Macquarie video interview or M&G Investments video interview?

Hi,
did you do the HSBC job simulation? Would really appreciate some help. Hope it went well. Thank you
Anyone heard back from schroders post vid int?
Long shot - anyone going to m&G insight day on weds?
Original post by jackra1995
Long shot - anyone going to m&G insight day on weds?

I went to the one last monday. It was a good day.
Any tips? Do I need to prepare anything

You don't need to prepare anything. Just be very talkative and network a lot throughout the day
Reply 188
Anyone got information regarding Barclays video interview questions?

Can trade for HSBC or others
(edited 6 years ago)
Guessing people still go in suits? Even Though m and g said smart casual dress code

The trading games are nothing to worry about as well. They put u teams and give you info sheets on stocks and ask you to allocate a 100% portfolio and its divided into 4 rounds. Before each round they give you news sheets. Its was fun
Guessing people still go in suits? Even Though m and g said smart casual dress code

It was a mix of people from very smart to very casual. I went smart just in case.
Anyone get the generic HSBC email earlier?

"We are currently reviewing your submission and will be back in touch with you as soon as possible. We thank you in advance for your patience in this matter."

This is for those who have completed the job simulation stage
Reply 193
Anyone heard back from man group post video interview? Completed mine on the 18th
For anyone that's done the M&G tests (SST, NRT, VRT, CRT), how much time do you reckon I should free up to complete these? I'm thinking around an hour if they're as long as I remember.
Original post by MrRandomGuy123
For anyone that's done the M&G tests (SST, NRT, VRT, CRT), how much time do you reckon I should free up to complete these? I'm thinking around an hour if they're as long as I remember.

Mate you need 2 or 3, and you gotta ace them to pass
Anyone knows what is like for direct AM grad intake across the firms? Can imagine it being <5
Original post by makrxx
Anyone knows what is like for direct AM grad intake across the firms? Can imagine it being <5

A lot of firms about 5, Fidelity is above ten I believe (across all 3 investment classes and excluding interns who converted)
Reply 198
Guys any info on T Rowe Price phone? Can trade fidelity f2f, m+g video, hsbc job sim and a bunch of others, pm me
Original post by EquityGainz
Mate you need 2 or 3, and you gotta ace them to pass

Effoooort lool. Thanks man.

Quick Reply

Latest