The Student Room Group

Asset Management Graduate Schemes 2018

Scroll to see replies

yes, they said they'll be choosing those that are through to the AC from 8th Jan so should hear after then.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ZMTTZM
10 questions was tough and they were unique being situational in comparison to typical video interview questions based mainly on your own experiences. Hard to tell how good my answers were as the questions were pretty subjective however I think it went okay, still waiting to hear back.

Is the next stage AC?

Yeah I think those types of questions are more challenging, but they can be fun to answer once you get into the swing of it. Hopefully it’s good news soon 😬
Hi, i know this may not be relevant here, but does anybody know if any of the AM firms offer summer internships for year ones. I have googled a couple but none seem to have programs for year ones.
Original post by fireflick
Hi, i know this may not be relevant here, but does anybody know if any of the AM firms offer summer internships for year ones. I have googled a couple but none seem to have programs for year ones.

BNY Mellon do summer internships for all years, but I'm not sure if they are still open
Anyone heard back from Fidelity post AC?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by natnalie
Anyone heard back from Goldman post video ?

Nope have you?
Reply 386
Has anyone heard back from JP Morgan AM since submitting their application?

I receive an automated email from them every few weeks saying they are still actively reviewing applications since I applied in early November.
Original post by ZMTTZM
Has anyone heard back from JP Morgan AM since submitting their application?

I receive an automated email from them every few weeks saying they are still actively reviewing applications since I applied in early November.

Same haven't heard anything. You head back from GS?
Reply 388
I've applied to gs and jp in Sep and have not heard back since then, so if you don't hear for awhile, assume rej
Original post by DreamB1G
Anyone heard back form Allianz (after phone interview) or from Aviva Investors (after video interview)?

Thanks!

Still waiting to hear from Aviva Investors too.
anyone from baillie gifford?
Anyone heard back from Coutts post video interview regarding a potential AC?
Nope - did see someone in a different thread got offered an AC around a week ago thouhg
Original post by jackra1995
Anyone heard back from Coutts post video interview regarding a potential AC?

where at? London or Edinburgh
London for their global markets and IM programme
Original post by DreamB1G
Any insight to Allianz Global Investors Graduate phone interview? Would really appreciate any help, would make my day :smile:

I can also help you out with several banks (Goldman, JPM, Standard Chartered etc.) and AM firms (Schroders, Investec, T Rowe Price etc.)

hiiii, mind sharing your experiences with Schroders? did you attend the assessment centre yet?
Anyone who did the Blackrock AC on Wednesday heard back yet??
Anyone heard back from Aviva after video?
Which one did you apply to Global Investors or Aviva investors? I know someone who has heard back and they were told they passed the video interview for Aviva Global Investor and their application will now be reviewed.

Original post by mathsexam2013
Anyone heard back from Aviva after video?
Original post by Abby_Baybee
Which one did you apply to Global Investors or Aviva investors? I know someone who has heard back and they were told they passed the video interview for Aviva Global Investor and their application will now be reviewed.

Aviva investors summer internship

Quick Reply

Latest