The Student Room Group

Choral scholarship and choice of college

Hi there. I would like to get some feedaback on what it is like to be a choral scholar at Cambridge colleges, in particular St John's vs King's vs Trinity College. Also, would it be essential to try and get into the corresponding college or is it not important when "chosing" my college for the UCAS application?
Reply 1
Original post by Pipierre
Hi there. I would like to get some feedaback on what it is like to be a choral scholar at Cambridge colleges, in particular St John's vs King's vs Trinity College. Also, would it be essential to try and get into the corresponding college or is it not important when "chosing" my college for the UCAS application?

I suggest asking an actual Cambridge Admissions Tutor in her thread here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4847466
Ask An(other) Admissions Tutor 25/07/2017-08/08/2017

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pipierre

As suggested the admission tutor would be good to ask plus look on the University website and individual college websites there is lots of info.

You would normally apply to the college you would want to have a scholarship at. The info online on choral scholarships explains regarding other options.

The 3 choirs mentioned are very well known and regarded and the commitment is quite high (CD's, tours and concerts as well as evensong- noting these may be outside of term time)

All the best with your application

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending