The Student Room Group
University of York
York

2018 York

Anyone else really want to study at York next year?

I went to a residential last week and I fell in love with the university and the city itself!
Original post by Hamzy1
Anyone else really want to study at York next year?

I went to a residential last week and I fell in love with the university and the city itself!

If I get the results on the 17th, then I'll be going to York this year. I'm the same as you - I fell in love with the uni and the campus as well as the staff in the department. I didn't go on a residential sadly but I'm looking forward to it just the same.

Which accommodation college did you stay in? How did you find it? And what course are you planning on taking?
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by greghayes
If I get the results on the 17th, then I'll be going to York this year. I'm the same as you - I fell in love with the uni and the campus as well as the staff in the department. I didn't go on a residential sadly but I'm looking forward to it just the same.

Which accommodation college did you stay in? How did you find it? And what course are you planning on taking?

So I stayed in Vanbrugh in their ensuites and it was catered obviously. It was amazing and the rooms were really really spacious. The people were extremely delightful and always willing to help.

I was going to do Politics and IR at York if all goes well!
Original post by Hamzy1
So I stayed in Vanbrugh in their ensuites and it was catered obviously. It was amazing and the rooms were really really spacious. The people were extremely delightful and always willing to help.

I was going to do Politics and IR at York if all goes well!

I think Vanbrugh was 3rd on my college list after Goodricke and Langwith. Glad you enjoyed it and maybe see you in 2018! Best of luck
Reply 4
Original post by greghayes
I think Vanbrugh was 3rd on my college list after Goodricke and Langwith. Glad you enjoyed it and maybe see you in 2018! Best of luck

Cheers man and to you!
Hey, I'm definitely thinking of applying for 2018 entry. :smile: Looking to do the Social and Political Sciences course, which looks really good online.
I live in mainland Europe, so probably won't make it to a residential/open day, but if I were to get an offer, I'd totally visit.
Hey I'm looking to study at york for 2018 studying social work hopefully!
Looking at studying Biotech+Microbiology at York in 2018! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending