The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York Access Scheme 2024

Hello, welcome to the office forum for those who are thinking of applying to York Access Scheme for 2024 entry! where are you from in the UK and what do you want to study? also, how far are you with your uni application? and what a levels do you study?
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello, welcome to the office forum for those who are thinking of applying to York Access Scheme for 2024 entry! where are you from in the UK and what do you want to study? also, how far are you with your uni application? and what a levels do you study?

Hi!

Just an update from the York Access Scheme - they are expecting applications to open on 2nd October and will update the web page in due course.

Hazel :smile:
University of York
York
Original post by University of York

Hi!

Just an update from the York Access Scheme - they are expecting applications to open on 2nd October and will update the web page in due course.

Hazel :smile:

great - thanks!! :biggrin:
My ucas application got submit to my uni choices including York. Can I still apply for the York access scheme even with my application yet been sent. And also what does the York access scheme even for
Original post by Anonymous #1
My ucas application got submit to my uni choices including York. Can I still apply for the York access scheme even with my application yet been sent. And also what does the York access scheme even for

York Access Scheme - Study at York, University of York

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending