The Student Room Group

Masters degree ineligible? help

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I guess so, thanks for the help anyway. I will call them tomorrow and tell you what happened maybe I can help others on the forum
Original post by tigerlilyx
I guess so, thanks for the help anyway. I will call them tomorrow and tell you what happened maybe I can help others on the forum

Which is what i said, but I dont believe its fee reduction. tell us what the reason is when you know.
Original post by tigerlilyx

No problem :smile: Yeah let us know and if its something we are unaware of and not just a mistake, I'll be sure to pass it on to the revelent CA's etc so they know about it if it comes up in the future too.

Hope it all gets sorted for you though :h:
Original post by Jack22031994
I know they arent the most helpful people in the world though :frown:

Hi Jack

Sorrry you may of had a bad experience but don't judge us all. I love helping people. :smile:
Original post by murpo
Hi Jack

Sorrry you may of had a bad experience but don't judge us all. I love helping people. :smile:

Hey

I know most of you are helpful and do your best to be! :smile: I try and remind myself maybe I was just unlucky with who I got to speak to when I had problems in my 3rd year :frown:
That shouldnt be it as I got a reduction and got the loan

How did you manage to get a fee reduction, if you don't mind me asking? I've never heard of this before.
Original post by markova21
How did you manage to get a fee reduction, if you don't mind me asking? I've never heard of this before.

I got 15% off as I did my undergrad there too. Most unis offer this is sort of thing. If i had graduated a year later, I wouldve got 50% off as my uni increased the discount for undergrads graduating in 2016+
Reply 27
It depends from the Uni I guess and your final BA grade. My uni had a special deduction in the Managment School I don't know how about other schools. My friend will be studying in the south of England she also got a reduction of 20%. Because I got a 1st I was eligible for some kind of Managment School award.
I got 15% off as I did my undergrad there too. Most unis offer this is sort of thing. If i had graduated a year later, I wouldve got 50% off as my uni increased the discount for undergrads graduating in 2016+

Oh thanks. Not heard of that before.
Original post by markova21
Oh thanks. Not heard of that before.

No problem :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending