The Student Room Group

Postgraduate Master's Loan

Hi,

In the case that I withdraw from an Integrated Master's year despite receiving some funding for that year, and don't gain the qualification, would I be eligible for the Postgraduate Master's Loan to undertake a PG Master's? Or would the conditions that apply to receiving a 2nd PGML apply to me also in this case, such as having to submit evidence of compelling personal reasons for having withdrawn from the Integrated Master's course?

Thanks
Original post by nh135
Hi,

In the case that I withdraw from an Integrated Master's year despite receiving some funding for that year, and don't gain the qualification, would I be eligible for the Postgraduate Master's Loan to undertake a PG Master's? Or would the conditions that apply to receiving a 2nd PGML apply to me also in this case, such as having to submit evidence of compelling personal reasons for having withdrawn from the Integrated Master's course?

Thanks

Hi there,

If you withdrawn from your integrated master's course, this would make you ineligible to receive Postgraduate funding without Compelling Personal Reasons evidence.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending