The Student Room Group

What food should I bring to a music festival?

I'm going to a music festival in a few days. However, they don't allow any sort of fires, camping stoves etc, so there's no way of heating the food. I'm not too keen on blowing all of my money on festival food, what would people recommend to bring? (I'm already sorted on breakfast)
Tuna ?
Reply 2
Sandwiches ofc
Reply 3
Original post by Emerald7770
Tuna ?

Haha nice suggestion but I'm not a fan sadly
Reply 4
Original post by zayn008
Sandwiches ofc

I thought of this, but in practice, they'll most likely get squashed and warm from being in a hot tent
Original post by laurab21
Haha nice suggestion but I'm not a fan sadly

Oh okay lol
Ice cream and Belgian caramel shortbread as dessert/snack?
Reply 6
Original post by laurab21
I'm going to a music festival in a few days. However, they don't allow any sort of fires, camping stoves etc, so there's no way of heating the food. I'm not too keen on blowing all of my money on festival food, what would people recommend to bring? (I'm already sorted on breakfast)

...boardmasters...?
Reply 7
Caviar

No, buy a pasty, sandwich, sausage roll or get a meal deal from a supermarket
Sachets like these http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/jamie-oliver-tomato---olive-quinoa-250g are great, they're light to carry, taste good cold, won't go off, lots of different flavours, and are pretty healthy and filling
Your pussy
Sandwiches... crisps... little rolls...
Kind bars, dried fruit, canned chickpeas etc + a can opener (if you have mini packets of salt/pepper or take some sriracha with you it'll taste genuinely good and be super filling), peanut butter + breadsticks.... so on and so forth
These things have always sounded interesting but at £5 a go you may as well get food from the festival:
http://www.hotpackmeals.co.uk/hotpacks/starter-pack-8-hot-pack-meals.html
Reply 14
Original post by shirt
...boardmasters...?

yehhh
Reply 15
Thank you for all the suggestions:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending