The Student Room Group

What would my overall unit grade be?

Hello last year I took the first half of my level 3 business national course. In one unit a got 2 distinctions and 1 merit in my assignments . What would I get overall for this unit a merit or distinction?
Original post by Thelabtatpast
Hello last year I took the first half of my level 3 business national course. In one unit a got 2 distinctions and 1 merit in my assignments . What would I get overall for this unit a merit or distinction?

From my understanding, it depends on the weighting of the module and then the subsequent grade you got in this :smile: if you're unsure, you could always search up your course online and I am sure there will be either something in the spec or course details that indicate what you could be looking at. Or alternatively, speak to your tutors and get them to clarify. :smile:

Good luck with the rest of your BTEC :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
From my understanding, it depends on the weighting of the module and then the subsequent grade you got in this :smile: if you're unsure, you could always search up your course online and I am sure there will be either something in the spec or course details that indicate what you could be looking at. Or alternatively, speak to your tutors and get them to clarify. :smile:

Good luck with the rest of your BTEC :smile:

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending