The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Looking for housemate in leamington student house

Hello!

We're two female flatmates both going into our final year at Warwick uni (doing English lit and psychology).

One of our housemates will no longer be studying at Warwick, so we have a vacancy in our house in South Leamington.

The House:

- Double Room

- Nice sized house with a drive and garden

- Living Room, Kitchen, Garden, 1 Bathroom and Random Spare Room

- Decent location - 5 Minutes walk (if that) to the bus stop (plus one of the earlier bus stops so guaranteed seat in the morning)

- 11 month contract (doesn't mean you have to live there for 11 months - we won't be)

- Estate Agents: Tara and Co.

The price excluding utility bills is £385 pcm for 11 months. Water, Gas, Electricity and Internet will be paid all together and cost £62 per person, per month.

As part of the contract with the landlord all residents must be students.

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch!

Jen and Aimee
(edited 6 years ago)
Hello Jen and Aimee,

My name is Aleksandra, I’m from Russia.

I’m postgraduate student at Warwick Uni( Internatinal cultural policy and management). I’m looking for accommodation to share with smb. Your post seems really nice to me, as I am in search of housemates too. So I’d like you to ask some questions. Could you, please, tell me:

1) How much money I will pay for the acc. per month in total? About 190 pounds per month?

2) Will I have my own room? And could you, please, send me photos of a place if it isn’t difficult

3) How long does it take to get to University? and how can I get to It?

4) How could I sing the contract remotely as I m arriving on 23rd of September?

5) Is there any deposit? If there is, how much?

6) Do you know if there is any possibility to dissolve the contract earlier than 11 month? and what are the conditions of cancellation of the the contract!

Thanks you a lot! You are welcome to write me back on Facebook, if it is ok for you :smile:

Best wishes:banana2:,

Aleksandra
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Quick Reply

Latest