The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Looking for flatmate

Looking for 1 more housemates to join a 6 person house. 4 uon and 1 trent. Currently we are 3 girls 2 boys. I have lived in the house since sept 2022 and currently in it rn. The house is really nice, modern, top of derby road so perfect for Trent and uni of students. 4 of us are uon and 1 is from Trent. We are all friendly and clean and want to get the house signed up asap!! The house has 3 toilets, 2 of which have showers. Really nice garden and front porch. If you want to come view the house you can do so whenever as I’m currently living in it right now £250 deposit and £135 per week tenancy begins 1st august 2024 until 31 July 2025
Reply 1
Original post by Rafael2213
Looking for 1 more housemates to join a 6 person house. 4 uon and 1 trent. Currently we are 3 girls 2 boys. I have lived in the house since sept 2022 and currently in it rn. The house is really nice, modern, top of derby road so perfect for Trent and uni of students. 4 of us are uon and 1 is from Trent. We are all friendly and clean and want to get the house signed up asap!! The house has 3 toilets, 2 of which have showers. Really nice garden and front porch. If you want to come view the house you can do so whenever as I’m currently living in it right now £250 deposit and £135 per week tenancy begins 1st august 2024 until 31 July 2025
is the spot still open?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending