The Student Room Group

Starting college

Hi... I'm really nervous about starting college and I'm not quite sure what I'll need equipment wise and what I'll need to do to make sure I do the best that I possibly can please can you help??
What subjects will you be taking? Honestly, don't worry and remember that everyone in your class will be in the same boat as you! In terms of equipment, a good pencil case with all your typical stationery (pen pencil, ruler etc) and a ring binder should suffice for the first few weeks whilst you find your feet. They may even do you for the term. You can always take this and then wait and see what everyone else brings and top up your supplies.

To stay on top of your game throughout, make sure you are organised from the offset in regards to specifications and knowing what you need to cover. It may be worth investing in a diary or planner if you haven't already, so you can note any important dates as soon as possible and get ahead with your assignments and deadlines.

I hope this helps and if you have anymore questions feel free to message me :smile:

Original post by Lanilooblade
Hi... I'm really nervous about starting college and I'm not quite sure what I'll need equipment wise and what I'll need to do to make sure I do the best that I possibly can please can you help??
Reply 2
I'm doing a-levels specifically in law, psychology and English Lang/lit combines 😊 equally as confused as you seem aswell, though.. lol 😐

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending