The Student Room Group

*CCEA A2 a level - thoughtts, opinons, study help etc..*

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by mishamigo
I really hope data mining doesn't come up. Or natural langauge and voice recognition. Or mobile technologies. Or cloud computing.

I am very concerned about how much they can cram into two and a half hours though

Yes all those topics above. I like mobile tech but. Natural language would be ok as evaluate.
Reply 181
Anyone DT know the difference between bandwidth and volume of data transfer when evaluating transmission media??
Original post by Okdmd46
Anyone DT know the difference between bandwidth and volume of data transfer when evaluating transmission media??

Isn't that the same thing?? You can hate a bandwidth as how much data it can handle? The volume?

I was look looking through the specimen paper and there seems to be quite a bit of databases.

I just hope the boundaries are low like last year.
Reply 183
Isn't that the same thing?? You can hate a bandwidth as how much data it can handle? The volume?

I was look looking through the specimen paper and there seems to be quite a bit of databases.

I just hope the boundaries are low like last year.

Sinking ship taking us all down together😂
Original post by Okdmd46
Sinking ship taking us all down together😂

Some of my class have already given up.

I really don't want data mining or cloud computing.
Reply 185
Some of my class have already given up.

I really don't want data mining or cloud computing.

Id say 30 marks between them😂😂

Hate it but its true
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Okdmd46
Id say 30 marks between them😂😂

Hate it but its true

The boundaries will be really low
Reply 187
The boundaries will be really low

Yes even lower than last year
Original post by Okdmd46
Yes even lower than last year

Last year about 50% was an a in each paper.
Reply 189
Last year about 50% was an a in each paper.

40 for as1 and 44 for as2 lmao
Original post by Okdmd46
40 for as1 and 44 for as2 lmao

That's a disgrace ccea

40% this year is 60 marks
Reply 191
That's a disgrace ccea

40% this year is 60 marks

I think it will be lower honestly
Only just caught up with this thread and really nervous for biology unit 2 tomorrow since I missed 3 months of school and hardly know anything 🙃 anyone else who did maths you are very welcome that I lowered the grade boundaries by literally answering 2 marks out of 75 in c4 and not much better in c3 haha
Any predictions for the essay question bio unit 2??
Also think it's a good idea that someone posted about the time delay for this exam bc I know people who are hiding phones etc and plan to look at these sites for tips and answers- so if they don't get caught then we will essentially be damaging our own grades.
Reply 193
DT thoughts? Could of been alot worse lmao a few weird unexpected questions but happy its over!!
Reply 194
Original post by RJM1802
Only just caught up with this thread and really nervous for biology unit 2 tomorrow since I missed 3 months of school and hardly know anything 🙃 anyone else who did maths you are very welcome that I lowered the grade boundaries by literally answering 2 marks out of 75 in c4 and not much better in c3 haha
Any predictions for the essay question bio unit 2??
Also think it's a good idea that someone posted about the time delay for this exam bc I know people who are hiding phones etc and plan to look at these sites for tips and answers- so if they don't get caught then we will essentially be damaging our own grades.

I really liked c3 and c4 thats a shame they didnt go as plan for u!!
So what did everyone think of Biology Unit 2 and also Chemistry Unit 2?? THAT 12 MARKER IN BIOLOGY WAS A BEAUTY!! 😂
lol that M2 was awful :smile: why does my school feel the need to do that instead of S1
Reply 197
Original post by laurenmck99
lol that M2 was awful :smile: why does my school feel the need to do that instead of S1

S1 is handy af lol
Reply 198
Original post by RJM1802
So what did everyone think of Biology Unit 2 and also Chemistry Unit 2?? THAT 12 MARKER IN BIOLOGY WAS A BEAUTY!! 😂

Really like chemistry few tricky parts but all in all good hby?
Original post by Okdmd46
Really like chemistry few tricky parts but all in all good hby?

Chemistry wasn't as bad as it could have been since I didn't look at half the spec so pretty happy.

Quick Reply

Latest