The Student Room Group

EPQ title 2

My EPQ title is "What are the chances of me getting breast cancer?". I am going to go into how my chances are increased because of hereditary factors (it runs in my family), I'm going to look into diet factors and track my diet for a few weeks to evaluate what I'm eating and how that could increase my chances, I'm going to also look into alcohol consumption as an increase of my chances and then I'm going to evaluate how much exercise I do. As a positive, I'm going to take apart the ingredients in my vitamins that I take to see if they could help to decrease my chances. Can someone please give me some criticism and tell me if this is okay?
I would have a re-think about the title. It needs to sound a little bit more academic. Apart from that, it sounds really interesting!
Reply 2
Original post by angiemcewann
I would have a re-think about the title. It needs to sound a little bit more academic. Apart from that, it sounds really interesting!

I thought that too! It definitely needs to be more academic! I'm just not sure how to word it :/
Use probability instead of "chances"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending