The Student Room Group

EPQ HELP! (psych)

I have a deadline for my EPQ title for the 20th but I'm not sure what to do it on and if my ideas are either too vague or don't have enough research to complete. I did want to do it around something educational psychology related (so more on those with autism or dyslexia) as it is something i want to study at uni.

I would also appreciate any examples of previous and/or your questions that you've done or seen as I've not seen any exemplar questions at school.

Thank YOU !!
Reply 1
Hiya,

I did a psych related one titled: how detrimental is childhood bullying in later life? (extremely!) its worth looking up psych related EPQs as there are loads of example questions on the internet!

Hope this helps!
Reply 2
Original post by Odyson
Hiya,

I did a psych related one titled: how detrimental is childhood bullying in later life? (extremely!) its worth looking up psych related EPQs as there are loads of example questions on the internet!

Hope this helps!

thank you !! and i will
Reply 3
Original post by pregcat
Hiya,

Hope this helps!

Hey is it possible if u could help me mine is also abt childhood impacts on adulthood
Original post by mikayala
I have a deadline for my EPQ title for the 20th but I'm not sure what to do it on and if my ideas are either too vague or don't have enough research to complete. I did want to do it around something educational psychology related (so more on those with autism or dyslexia) as it is something i want to study at uni.

I would also appreciate any examples of previous and/or your questions that you've done or seen as I've not seen any exemplar questions at school.

Thank YOU !!

Some examples of A and A* projects I've seen:
1) To what extent do traumatic childhood events have an effect on the behaviour of serial killers?
2) How social media has shaped teens
3) Social media's effect on mental health
4) Psychological effects of sleep deprivation
5) Why do women suffer from depression more than men?
6) To what extent does participating in physical activity help to combat depression and anxiety?

Hope this helps
Reply 5
Original post by Tulipbloom
Some examples of A and A* projects I've seen:
1) To what extent do traumatic childhood events have an effect on the behaviour of serial killers?
2) How social media has shaped teens
3) Social media's effect on mental health
4) Psychological effects of sleep deprivation
5) Why do women suffer from depression more than men?
6) To what extent does participating in physical activity help to combat depression and anxiety?

Hope this helps

I’m doing the first one but idrk how to start/ lay it out
Hi,
I don't do physcology but I'm autistic and feel free to ask me any questions that might help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending