The Student Room Group

Air Traffic Control SNCO Testing

Hello, wonder if anyone can help.

I've got my Aptitude test at RAF College Cranwell on the 25th September and I was just wondering if anyone has any extra information of the different topics in the tests. If it is a timed exam and also the pass mark for ATC SNCO?
Thanks
Original post by Aaron cottrill
Hello, wonder if anyone can help.

I've got my Aptitude test at RAF College Cranwell on the 25th September and I was just wondering if anyone has any extra information of the different topics in the tests. If it is a timed exam and also the pass mark for ATC SNCO?
Thanks

The only information you need is on the guidance notes you've been emailed. I think the score has been lowered to 90/180. Not that it matters as you don't know your score until your debrief anyway.
Original post by AlphaTango
The only information you need is on the guidance notes you've been emailed. I think the score has been lowered to 90/180. Not that it matters as you don't know your score until your debrief anyway.

When I went through my CBAT testing in June the Cut Off point is actually 80 but you have to pass in all of the individual assessments too. It is all scored individually and as a whole.

Source: I have my score sheet in front of me.
Original post by darklegendo
When I went through my CBAT testing in June the Cut Off point is actually 80 but you have to pass in all of the individual assessments too. It is all scored individually and as a whole.

Source: I have my score sheet in front of me.

Didn't realise it was as low as 80.

Quick Reply

Latest