The Student Room Group

Urgent! Best time to book practical driving test!

I'm booking right now, what's the best time. I heard when it's really busy because of there's loads of traffic then the examiner will ask you to go back to the test centre and end the test resulting in a pass if you don't make any major mistakes, if this is true what the best time to book? After 3? Let me know asap as I'm on the website and booking right now

I'm looking and 2.42 or 3.39 is the latest time available are these good? The early one is 8.57 and that's far too early for me to make and probably won't be busy then.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymusy
I'm booking right now, what's the best time. I heard when it's really busy because of there's loads of traffic then the examiner will ask you to go back to the test centre and end the test resulting in a pass if you don't make any major mistakes, if this is true what the best time to book? After 3? Let me know asap as I'm on the website and booking right now

I'm looking and 2.42 or 3.39 is the latest time available are these good? The early one is 8.57 and that's far too early for me to make and probably won't be busy then.

Anyone?
There is no best time, trying to hold out for some sort of technicality is foolish

While it's possible heavy traffic might reduce the amount of tasks you need to do, if it's extreme your test will be void. Not to mention your examiner will be aware of traffic and will likely direct you elsewhere.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymusy

That is definitely not correct about it being busy. It will just extend your test time.

My instructor just told me not to book it during morning rush hour, tends to be quieter (so less stress) mid-morning and afternoon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending