The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

freshers festival 2017

I was wondering whether there will still be plenty to do during welcome week even without a wristband for the freshers festival (tickets now sold out). Will I be missing out too much?
Original post by phoebe43
I was wondering whether there will still be plenty to do during welcome week even without a wristband for the freshers festival (tickets now sold out). Will I be missing out too much?

@Royal Holloway, University of London, can you help with the above?
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Will there be tickets at the door? Or once the tickets are sold out online that's it.
Original post by phoebe43

Hi Phoebe,

Sorry to hear you missed out on a wristband. All of the evening events will still have tickets to buy online and on the door, so you will still be able to attend these events. There will also be loads of non ticketed events happening during the day, and in various venues across campus so even if you weren't able to get tickets to those bits there will still be plenty to do!

:smile: Summer
Reply 4
Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London
Hi Phoebe,

Sorry to hear you missed out on a wristband. All of the evening events will still have tickets to buy online and on the door, so you will still be able to attend these events. There will also be loads of non ticketed events happening during the day, and in various venues across campus so even if you weren't able to get tickets to those bits there will still be plenty to do!

:smile: Summer

Thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending