The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Should I study here for mechancal engineering

I have been offered 2nd year entry into the mechanical engineering course, and will be doing it full time. Would you reccomend this university? Any feedback from students that have recently graduated or are currently ongoing would be greatly appreciated.

Also I have received the same offer from coventry university which is why I'm torn between the two.
I'm afraid no one can answer your thread as you have forgotten to which university you are referring to :smile:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Jammie890
I have been offered 2nd year entry into the mechanical engineering course, and will be doing it full time. Would you reccomend this university? Any feedback from students that have recently graduated or are currently ongoing would be greatly appreciated.

Also I have received the same offer from coventry university which is why I'm torn between the two.

Coventry is ranked at 20th place and Birmingham City at 64th. That should probably be enough to decide
Original post by PMC01234
I'm afraid no one can answer your thread as you have forgotten to which university you are referring to :smile:

Its mentioned. Birmingham City university. Take a look at the 'You are here' tab at the top :smile:
Original post by Rohit_Rocks10
Its mentioned. Birmingham City university. Take a look at the 'You are here' tab at the top :smile:

Oh sorry, on the phone you can't see it :frown:
Original post by PMC01234
Oh sorry, on the phone you can't see it :frown:

Oh haha no probs!
Reply 6
I too am deciding between BCU and De Montfort university. How well equipped would you say the mechanical engineering department is? Do they have any new flashy/fancy tech?
Go for mech eng here! You will NOT be disappointed!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending