The Student Room Group

Boys if you have any questions for us girls we will answer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
If it is 8.5 inches is it okay to round that up to 9? Or is that illegal and we should floor values if we are not using decimals?
I feel like I should be saying 8 because I'm not passing the 9 zone. But will rounding up even make much of a difference. If it was 4.5 rounding to 5 inches the percentage error would be 12.5% but at 8.5 inches, rounding to 9 has a percentage error of 5.8%. So is it negligible at that point?

just say 9 lol
btw is there a thread like this for boys to answer lol
Original post by londonmyst
What was your score?

Religious friend is only interested in advancing her career, savings and qualifications for the next few years.
She plans to have an arranged marriage to a likeminded hindu of her own caste and financial asset level.
Other friend only dates atheists with economically conservative views and tends to dump guys within two weeks.

Original post by vix.xvi
lol there is no way that is correct
i got :Total Men in US

% of population
0.029933769520005125%

I got Total women in US

% of population
1.549893751160832%

Seems you are about 3 to 4 times more picky than me Londonmyst based off this test. I'm surprised, I thought it would be more. :tongue:

Pity there's no test where we can introduce dealbreakers.

and Vix?!

Just Wow, ..you're like 15X more picky than Londonmyst!! :eek:😅😲
Original post by vix.xvi
btw is there a thread like this for boys to answer lol

Yes.
Here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5262632&p=90416160&page=358#post90416160
Why are london women so unapproachable?

in my area when i ask women directions most will stop, and are friendly.

I was in London today. I decided to ask a few women directions just to see their response.

Zero stopped,

1 made a face and tried to ignore me. her friend just about answered me, (a one word answer), both of them not stopping.

the next woman tried to ignore me, but i quickly spat out my question. she slowed down, helped a little then sped off

another woman rudely said "no" whilst not slowing at all.

I then saw this young guy cold approach a group of girls. He did not get a good reaction. The girls seemed uncomfortable but somewhat amused. eventually one of them started doing that lesbian hug girls do when they want to save one of their friends who is being hit on.
Later I saw the guy again approaching, he wasn't getting anywhere but remained upbeat. One girl actually grabbed her friend and RAN from him when he tried hitting on them. The guy only looked 19ish but hit on an old woman too (wtf?)

why are london girls so unfriendly?
the guy was maybe a 7 imo, white. 5ft 7ish. 19ish he was a little short but i would have thought he would have gotten a better overall response. I recorded some footage of him approaching covertly (out of bordem)

It just seems in general girls in London seem to be very adverse to getting talked to (as in asking directions), let alone romantically approached
Original post by ANM775

I was in London today. I decided to ask a few women directions just to see their response.

Zero stopped,

1 made a face and tried to ignore me. her friend just about answered me, (a one word answer), both of them not stopping.

the next woman tried to ignore me, but i quickly spat out my question. she slowed down, helped a little then sped off

I then saw this young guy cold approach a group of girls. He did not get a good reaction. The girls seemed uncomfortable but somewhat amused. eventually one of them started doing that lesbian hug girls do when they want to save one of their friends who is being hit on.
Later I saw the guy again approaching, he wasn't getting anywhere but remained upbeat. One girl actually grabbed her friend and RAN from him when he tried hitting on them. The guy only looked 19ish but hit on an old woman too (wtf?)

the guy was maybe a 7 imo, white. 5ft 7ish. 19ish he was a little short but i would have thought he would have gotten a better overall response. I recorded some footage of him approaching covertly (out of bordem)

It just seems in general girls in London seem to be very adverse to getting talked to (as in asking directions), let alone romantically approached

Too many chuggers, criminals carrying illegal weapons, sex pests and religious zealots making a regular nuisance of themselves on London streets.
Don't get me started on the ones in the habit of making unwanted house calls. :mob:
Too many chuggers, criminals carrying illegal weapons, sex pests and religious zealots making a regular nuisance of themselves on London streets.
Don't get me started on the ones in the habit of making unwanted house calls. :mob:

Do women in London react unfavourably just to other men, or do they react like that to women too?

what happens when you ask women directions?
Original post by ANM775
Do women in London react unfavourably just to other men, or do they react like that to women too?

what happens when you ask women directions?

It tends to be mostly the men.
Except the zone between Marble Arch and Edgware Road. :hide:
Although I dislike London's female chuggers & religious wackos more than the male ones because they tend to be the most persistent and worst for unwanted physical contact as a tactic to make it harder for the target to hurry away.

I wouldn't risk asking anyone for directions.
I have to keep my focus on keeping the dogs under control, most of the adults have a history of reacting very negatively to strangers who get too close or give them eye contact.
When I know that I'll be coming to an unfamiliar area, I print out directions and try to make a visit in advance so I will know the best routes.
It tends to be mostly the men.
Except the zone between Marble Arch and Edgware Road. :hide:
Although I dislike London's female chuggers & religious wackos more than the male ones because they tend to be the most persistent and worst for unwanted physical contact as a tactic to make it harder for the target to hurry away.

I wouldn't risk asking anyone for directions.
I have to keep my focus on keeping the dogs under control, most of the adults have a history of reacting very negatively to strangers who get too close or give them eye contact.
When I know that I'll be coming to an unfamiliar area, I print out directions and try to make a visit in advance so I will know the best routes.

you can see why those London PUA coaches tell guys to jump in womens way ..as the majority generally will not stop for you otherwise.. lol

Spoiler

@Chopinnocturne31 ..do you see what I mean about Woody?

post 9 https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3785891#post61408821

ain't no type 1 bodies be getting reactions like that do they.
Original post by ANM775
@Chopinnocturne31 ..do you see what I mean about Woody?

post 9 https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3785891#post61408821

ain't no type 1 bodies be getting reactions like that do they.

Perhaps... but I still fail to see how the actions of a couple of women account for the entire population? You know what actually, I think those who like type 3 or even type 5 are often a lot more vocal about how attractive they find it compared to those who prefer type 1 because it is considered more normal and "accepted" in society if you know what I mean.
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
Perhaps... but I still fail to see how the actions of a couple of women account for the entire population? You know what actually, I think those who like type 3 or even type 5 are often a lot more vocal about how attractive they find it compared to those who prefer type 1 because it is considered more normal and "accepted" in society if you know what I mean.

type 3 bodies might not be every womans cup of tea on paper, but lets be honest here. which guy below honestly would be more successful if he went round approaching women?

https://i.postimg.cc/vTSxrYkv/arnold.jpg

I think everyone can clearly see the answer.....
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by ANM775
type 3 bodies might not be every womans cup of tea on paper, but lets be honest here. which guy below honestly would be more successful if he went round approaching women?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/HrMx2P5O8ILzMj9s0tI3LWa2ETAq5raglluVgKBdqD6PAApI3c6k9wh_EDaTHkLtgNDlQUjqzO1KihCYGAkpEOVrhZscW--v2FuX09uQvQ

I think everyone can clearly see the answer.....

The link is not working for me
The link is not working for me

ok, try this one

https://i.postimg.cc/vTSxrYkv/arnold.jpg

But the second guy’s body looks so disproportionate. I think the editing is off. Either way, I definitely do not find the guy on the left attractive at all. Not saying that I like the one on the right either, but it’s just not attractive imo
But the second guy’s body looks so disproportionate. I think the editing is off. Either way, I definitely do not find the guy on the left attractive at all. Not saying that I like the one on the right either, but it’s just not attractive imo

The one on the right is simply the one on the left made skinny.

You didn't answer my question tho, and I think it's because you know the one on the left would be a lot more successful than the one on the right .. :wink:
Original post by ANM775

Zero stopped,

That's just London. I admit London is very anti-social and a toxic environment. I am the same. Anyone who asks me for directions I usually screw my face and give them a two worded answer. It is what it is. We are products of our environment.
Original post by Raymondsantos
That's just London. I admit London is very anti-social and a toxic environment. I am the same. Anyone who asks me for directions I usually screw my face and give them a two worded answer. It is what it is. We are products of our environment.

I still remember this time I saw this hijabi walking along and I tried to ask her directions ...and without slowing or looking at me she went "I don't speak any english" ..but it was said with a thick south London accent :angry:

I just know she was lying through her teeth

I don't get why people have to be so damn rude....
Original post by ANM775
I still remember this time I saw this hijabi walking along and I tried to ask her directions ...and without slowing or looking at me she went "I don't speak any english" ..but it was said with a thick south London accent :angry:

I know what you mean. People out here are really rude, for no reason. I used to be quite social and welcoming prior to moving to London. When I was living in my home country. But since moving to London. My personality has changed. It made me hard faced, and cold hearted. It's definitely a depressing city to live in.
Original post by ANM775

Or maybe you look unapproachable?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending