The Student Room Group

Girlss if you have any questions for us boyz we will answer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by faloodeh
tell us your ideal height (and what height you are)

also... **** pics. if anyone has sent one before here, why?

Ideal height is anywhere between 5'2'' and 5'8'' (I'm 6'2'').

I've only ever sent one when asked for it and when I'm going to get something in return. I don't get the appeal in showing people your knob tbh.
Alright guys, how long does it take you to crush on a girl? Because I crushed on someone the 3rd day I knew them and on the first day.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Why would you say you're fine when you're not?

This is girls ask boys not boys ask girls :angry:
I've never been friendzoned, I blame both the girls and the guys for it.

You cannot be serious
I think it's a ****ing ridiculous fashion.

Long or medium is nice, short I absolutely am not attracted to. Curly or straight are both nice, depends on the girl as to which is looks better and it also depends on how curly we're talking.

Squashed testicles are no joke.

all kinds of curls 2a-4c (so like from wavy, to curly, to kinky!) what if the hair has been curled with a curling iron because those are a different type of curl :rofl:

I have heard they are no joke, sorry4u

Ideal height is anywhere between 5'2'' and 5'8'' (I'm 6'2'':wink:.

I've only ever sent one when asked for it and when I'm going to get something in return. I don't get the appeal in showing people your knob tbh.

DAMN you're tall

:rofl: Neither do I. I guess I meant unwanted dickpics as ive been in/heard of situations where a girl is having like a serious convo and the guy just sends a pic of his knob

sorry as a midget im unaware as to what is seen as tall or short for guys. is 5'10 short for a guy? :s-smilie: because i didnt think that was short at all
Reply 45
Original post by chanel_666

BeGoNe thOT
Original post by chanel_666

Me answering your question with that question was done so you can get a male perspective on it, thus getting an answer to your question :wink: Also, if you actually answer the question I might be able to give you further insight.
So guys crush on girls early too? Would ever notice a girl crushing on you?
Original post by Ezisola
You cannot be serious

Why wouldn't I be serious? See the last part of that post. The 2 reps so far have come from female users, btw.
Why wouldn't I be serious? See the last part of that post. The 2 reps so far have come from female users, btw.

I just can't believe anyone would truely be that arrogant!
all kinds of curls 2a-4c (so like from wavy, to curly, to kinky!) what if the hair has been curled with a curling iron because those are a different type of curl :rofl:

I have heard they are no joke, sorry4u

DAMN you're tall

:rofl: Neither do I. I guess I meant unwanted dickpics as ive been in/heard of situations where a girl is having like a serious convo and the guy just sends a pic of his knob

sorry as a midget im unaware as to what is seen as tall or short for guys. is 5'10 short for a guy? :s-smilie: because i didnt think that was short at all

Curls from a curling iron are the most attractive IMO, and look good on most girls. It seems like the tighter the curls, the more likely they are to only suit a certain shape of face and skin tone.

I find it all quite weird. I mean, sure, some girls love receiving dickpics, but generally it seems like sending unsolicited ones is met with a negative reaction. Whereas random nudes of a girl with a hot body sent to a guy is the holy grail :rofl: Maybe this mentality is what causes guys to believe that a random dickpic would be welcomed and some guys just seem to like showing it to people.

5'10'' for a guy's height is about average really.
Original post by Ezisola
I just can't believe anyone would truely be that arrogant!

To say that I've never been friendzoned? If so, why would it be arrogant to say that?
Ideal fashion?
Yhh
How big is the D?
Curls from a curling iron are the most attractive IMO, and look good on most girls. It seems like the tighter the curls, the more likely they are to only suit a certain shape of face and skin tone.

I find it all quite weird. I mean, sure, some girls love receiving dickpics, but generally it seems like sending unsolicited ones is met with a negative reaction. Whereas random nudes of a girl with a hot body sent to a guy is the holy grail :rofl: Maybe this mentality is what causes guys to believe that a random dickpic would be welcomed and some guys just seem to like showing it to people.

5'10'' for a guy's height is about average really.

whoa really? I personally think curling iron curls look the worst (because they look fake to me) But I agree with your second part.

It's a bit stupid tbf. So many girls/boys have sent nudes and been exposed/put on the sex offenders list for sharing/etc. under 18, obviously :rofl:

I thought so, 5'10 isnt short
To say that I've never been friendzoned? If so, why would it be arrogant to say that?

Because I don't believe any adult could say that.
Original post by Ezisola
Because I don't believe any adult could say that.

You seem to misunderstand me. I'm not bragging and saying "I've never been friendzoned" as in "I've never been rejected", cause I have. However, it's just the aura you carry and you approach can determine that. If I've ever been trying to get with a girl, I'm not buddying up to her and eventually hoping she sees what a great guy I am and how much I care about her and how I'm husband material and so on. I go in making my intentions totally clear and I know the difference between how you talk to a friend and how you talk to someone you're trying to get with. So if I've got with them, it's because they've seen me as more than a friend, there's sexual attraction there because of the vibes I give off, rather than just being the nice guy.
Mines is 1
whoa really? I personally think curling iron curls look the worst (because they look fake to me) But I agree with your second part.

It's a bit stupid tbf. So many girls/boys have sent nudes and been exposed/put on the sex offenders list for sharing/etc. under 18, obviously :rofl:

I thought so, 5'10 isnt short

Well, even though iron-curled hair is clearly done with utensils and anyone could tell, it looks nice and that's the important thing :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending