The Student Room Group

A level biology

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by rachaelmulondo
I'm really confused at the moment. I moved back to my old school after two weeks and to catch up using the textbook wrote up a load of notes on lessons covered for the aqa sylabus but having been given practice exam questions I still don't know how to answer them. For example 1 was to identify the structure of a glucose molecule but I realised the textbook approved by aqa only had the simplified version which I had learnt. also there was an experiment asked about but no where to be found in the textbook. I tried using the textbook to answer these questions and failed. So what I want to know is where can I find what I need to know for this subject?

All textbooks vary slightly. You should check which one your school recommends, but you should also find out whether there is a VLE where the previous lessons are posted. This would be the most effective material to help you catch up with the rest of the class (and actually be able to answer the questions you're given).

You can also use the AQA syllabus to find out exactly what you need to know for each topic area.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending