The Student Room Group

Point score too low

I have a points score of 116 including general studies AS level. Without I only have 104. I want to apply for social work which I should have 120 points for, so would it be possible that I would still be considered for this course? My tutor has said my personal statement was one of the best she'd read and I have relevant work experience.
Original post by Rachel4507
I have a points score of 116 including general studies AS level. Without I only have 104. I want to apply for social work which I should have 120 points for, so would it be possible that I would still be considered for this course? My tutor has said my personal statement was one of the best she'd read and I have relevant work experience.
Hiya:hi:

I've popped your thread into this sub-forum so that you'll hopefully get the replies you're after.:smile:

If you university is offering points then that usually includes Gen. Studies. Check on their entry requirements page for details on this or contact them directly.:wink:

Anyone who applies will be considered.:wink: The higher your points the higher your chances though, obviously.

Quick Reply

Latest