The Student Room Group

UCAT 2024 Entry Graduate

I did my ucat today and i ended up doing very badly. I do believe this is due to burnout as towards the exam i started getting really low mocks. I achieved 2410 B2. This is awful i know but does that mean there is no point in me applying this year.
I have been predicted a 1st class and have over 100 hours of medical experience such as working as a Healthcare assistant, shadowing a GP and work experience in a Hospice and i did the Online BSMS experience.

According to the Warwick website, they do not have minimum ucat score but you must receive around 600 for the Verbal Reasoning Subset. I have achieved over this for the Verbal Reasoning so is it worth still applying? if so what universities would you consider applying too

Thank you!
Original post by Crazytiger
I did my ucat today and i ended up doing very badly. I do believe this is due to burnout as towards the exam i started getting really low mocks. I achieved 2410 B2. This is awful i know but does that mean there is no point in me applying this year.
I have been predicted a 1st class and have over 100 hours of medical experience such as working as a Healthcare assistant, shadowing a GP and work experience in a Hospice and i did the Online BSMS experience.

According to the Warwick website, they do not have minimum ucat score but you must receive around 600 for the Verbal Reasoning Subset. I have achieved over this for the Verbal Reasoning so is it worth still applying? if so what universities would you consider applying too

Thank you!

You lose nothing from applying - even if its a small chance.
See https://medichut.com/ucat-score-needed-for-medicine-2023/#:~:text=For%202022%2D2023%2C%20the%20lowest,applicants%20in%20the%20local%20area).&text=A%20UCAT%20score%20below%20the,30%25%20will%20automatically%20be%20rejected.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending