😑😑

I mean that too.
Original post by Salt Queen
😑😑

Im lowkey laughing the way you said that lol
Original post by MCMiriam16
Im lowkey laughing the way you said that lol

Lol I tried to like your comment but it says I already repped you.. did I? 👀
Everyone has their own taste I guess, some do and some don't lol, always has and always will be like that :h:
[video="youtube;wDIrpvH8MzE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDIrpvH8MzE[/video]

oyoy
Original post by Ryanthom100
I prefer brown girls and i'm white. We do exist lol.

Same here bro lol
Original post by Salt Queen
Lol I tried to like your comment but it says I already repped you.. did I? 👀

Yasss you did lol but what is that lol
Nice to hear that... Haha
Yeah sure, I like cute and beautiful looking Indian girls, the colour skin of them does not care me and does not matter.

Original post by Kevin Hodge
I’m green and I like blue girls.

Wow, Hulk loves smurfs. :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
Basically, I've only ever been attracted to white lads and was wondering if they like indian girls or not.. I have brown skin, 5'5 , dark hair and eyes. It's weird because if white guys don't like indians, I'll end up getting with someone i dont exactly want to or nobody at all lol... Just an open question I guess

I'm white and currently going out with a gorgeous Somali girl. My ex-was Indian, anyways different white guys prefer diff people.:smile:
Reply 30
I guess it can go both ways. There are some indian lads who are attracted to many white women. I personally am an Indian lad and I have to admit, I've seen many white women that were pretty hot. I've also seen a lot of Indian women that were hot as well. I mean, you can't tell me you've never seen a hot indian guy lol
Original post by Anonymous
Basically, I've only ever been attracted to white lads and was wondering if they like indian girls or not.. I have brown skin, 5'5 , dark hair and eyes. It's weird because if white guys don't like indians, I'll end up getting with someone i dont exactly want to or nobody at all lol... Just an open question I guess

Yes. We are human and like pretty girls. But yes I have seen many good looking Desi girls or even brown Indian girls.some of the ones here in the U.S. that have been born here or came here at very young age. They sound like a typical white girl. Very dainty sexy voices. I do like the ones who do not have a thick British accent. The Americanized Indian girls are awesome. Very pretty and fun to hang out with. Like I said they have sexy feminine voices. Love to hook up with one. I did 10 years ago in my early twentys. I am a pretty boy white boy. And Asian women have always been attracted to me. Some of them. And when I say Asian I mean oriental Indian or middle eastern. Some people hear Asian and think oriental. I am 6ft 2in big blue eyes slick light brownish blonde hair. Smooth skin and nice tan. A typical pretty boy as I said. Thin stature but toned. Manly voice and very intelligent and athletic. So yes I am very attractive looking. And have had the chance to date many different women .always lol forward to trying new thongs or going against the standard. Love to date an Indian women again.
Nice
You've obviously never been to a uni or college that's full of coconuts. Indian girls are all over white guys.
Probably.
Original post by Jrutt1980
Yes. We are human and like pretty girls. But yes I have seen many good looking Desi girls or even brown Indian girls.some of the ones here in the U.S. that have been born here or came here at very young age. They sound like a typical white girl. Very dainty sexy voices. I do like the ones who do not have a thick British accent. The Americanized Indian girls are awesome. Very pretty and fun to hang out with. Like I said they have sexy feminine voices. Love to hook up with one. I did 10 years ago in my early twentys. I am a pretty boy white boy. And Asian women have always been attracted to me. Some of them. And when I say Asian I mean oriental Indian or middle eastern. Some people hear Asian and think oriental. I am 6ft 2in big blue eyes slick light brownish blonde hair. Smooth skin and nice tan. A typical pretty boy as I said. Thin stature but toned. Manly voice and very intelligent and athletic. So yes I am very attractive looking. And have had the chance to date many different women .always lol forward to trying new thongs or going against the standard. Love to date an Indian women again.

Hey Hey, Need a wingman here?
Indian girls are amazingly beautiful in the last couple weeks i only thinking about them how lovely there accent ect... , i would love to take one for a date but only while im in uk i changed my mind about these things
Original post by Jrutt1980

Desi is a loose term nowadays used for people coming from Indian subcontinent or south Asia but actually they are people coming from indo-gangetic plains or middle plains. However Desi or desá is a sanskrit term meaning land or country.
Here in india you'll not hear southern Indians or kasmiris or Himalayans calling themselves desis much. I am never heard. I'm myself Himalayan Indian. There they say Kuomani or garhwali girls I.e. Himalayan. I am refered as southern Himalayan or Kuomani girl here. Desi... It's a loose term but yes common. I too had an American boyfriend (online). He too was white American like you described of yourself idk about he was blonde but he was english American from Vermont. We dated each other online for about an year. We fell in serious love with each other altho didn't last long as we never met. None was in position to meet another in other's country but it was love true lol. We saw and heard each other only in pics, video call and voice clips. We empathised with each other. He had a taste for music and I for art and we both loved animals lol n hence became reason for both us to get together for like an year.
Well, I'm white of eastern European decent and I'm actually most attracted to Indian girls, much to my family's disapproval. I would absolutely love to date one, but I'm scared to approach the, because the few that I tried talking to were from really traditional families. So I will only date one if she was born here or is super Westernized. I think for Indian girls who are attracted to white men, it's better if the girl approaches the guy, as many guys are hesitant to approach Indian girls, because of cultural stereotypes.
Well, I'm white of eastern European decent and I'm actually most attracted to Indian girls, much to my family's disapproval. I would absolutely love to date one, but I'm scared to approach the, because the few that I tried talking to were from really traditional families. So I will only date one if she was born here or is super Westernized. I think for Indian girls who are attracted to white men, it's better if the girl approaches the guy, as many guys are hesitant to approach Indian girls, because of cultural stereotypes.

I live in the US however. Maybe it's different in the UK.

Latest

Trending

Trending