Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Right are quiet with their tears - White supremacists shoot at protesters Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsfantanoooo)
    Nice straw man paul. Come on, you can't be losing every argument here, then you're just wasting time which you dont have a lot of left anyway!
    I’m on about the labelling and the original posting not what is there now which has been edited as I already pointed out.

Also hardly straw man to point out low tax etc is classed as right wing but people also class people doing nazi salutes as right wing and therefore a better specification has to be made, similar to when they camouflage a rape gang that happen to be Muslims but call them Asian, it’s not fair on the rest of them.

Lastly as mentioned in different threads, you aren’t the judge of who wins or loses anything or how to or how not to debate, to be honest I don’t even know why you reply to me or in fact anyone else as you think your so superior, do me a favour and don’t bother replying with another of your boring usually pointless posts.

Thanks
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Point is that OP is obviously not talking about economically right wing people. In fact, neoliberals are economically right wing and yet they are culturally left wing. Your simple minded nature has meant you still struggle to see how dumb your comment is.
    Oh look it replied.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    Oh look it replied.
    Oh look it conceded. Again.

ReputationRep:
    Oh look it conceded. Again.
    Infantoo the infantile just craves attention, I’m not interested in your over inflated opinion of self. It’s quite simple I have no interest in discussing anything with you. It’s really pathetic you feel the need to endlessly reply to me. Why don’t you prove me wrong by simply not replying. You will have won then 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    They edited the title after as you can clearly see from the first few replies about white tears gifs etc.
    Calling me a racist for criticizing White supremacists...and then telling me "what if you switched it with Black?" The fact is these people are White supremacists in action doing all sorts, nazi salutes, racial slurs, and the first thing on your mind is not to condemn them - tells me a lot about you, are you a nazi/White supremacist sympathizer? Maybe we should check you out, you could have guns.

Honestly #RightWingLogic never fails to entertain me with their stupidity. Just snowflake tears

ReputationRep:
    Point is that OP is obviously not talking about economically right wing people. In fact, neoliberals are economically right wing and yet they are culturally left wing. Your simple minded nature has meant you still struggle to see how dumb your comment is.
    Someone that knows what they're talking about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald777o)
    drop the white tears gif pls looool
    loooooooool i'm gonna get banned again lodslaodjasidn

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.