The Student Room Group

The Right are quiet with their tears - White supremacists shoot at protesters

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itsfantanoooo
Nice straw man paul. Come on, you can't be losing every argument here, then you're just wasting time which you dont have a lot of left anyway!

I’m on about the labelling and the original posting not what is there now which has been edited as I already pointed out.

Also hardly straw man to point out low tax etc is classed as right wing but people also class people doing nazi salutes as right wing and therefore a better specification has to be made, similar to when they camouflage a rape gang that happen to be Muslims but call them Asian, it’s not fair on the rest of them.

Lastly as mentioned in different threads, you aren’t the judge of who wins or loses anything or how to or how not to debate, to be honest I don’t even know why you reply to me or in fact anyone else as you think your so superior, do me a favour and don’t bother replying with another of your boring usually pointless posts.

Thanks
Point is that OP is obviously not talking about economically right wing people. In fact, neoliberals are economically right wing and yet they are culturally left wing. Your simple minded nature has meant you still struggle to see how dumb your comment is.

Oh look it replied.
Original post by paul514
Oh look it replied.

Oh look it conceded. Again.
Oh look it conceded. Again.

Infantoo the infantile just craves attention, I’m not interested in your over inflated opinion of self. It’s quite simple I have no interest in discussing anything with you. It’s really pathetic you feel the need to endlessly reply to me. Why don’t you prove me wrong by simply not replying. You will have won then 😂
Reply 24
Original post by paul514
They edited the title after as you can clearly see from the first few replies about white tears gifs etc.

Calling me a racist for criticizing White supremacists...and then telling me "what if you switched it with Black?" The fact is these people are White supremacists in action doing all sorts, nazi salutes, racial slurs, and the first thing on your mind is not to condemn them - tells me a lot about you, are you a nazi/White supremacist sympathizer? Maybe we should check you out, you could have guns.

Honestly #RightWingLogic never fails to entertain me with their stupidity. Just snowflake tears
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 25
Point is that OP is obviously not talking about economically right wing people. In fact, neoliberals are economically right wing and yet they are culturally left wing. Your simple minded nature has meant you still struggle to see how dumb your comment is.

Someone that knows what they're talking about
Reply 26
Original post by emerald777o
drop the white tears gif pls looool

loooooooool i'm gonna get banned again lodslaodjasidn

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending